Another daily read has been linked from my blog, if you get a minute go visit Desert Flower over in the Cactus Garden. She's a dear friend to myself as well as many others. Welcome to the world of blogging!
You've been added to my Must Read list, Desert Flower! I'm thinking of starting my own, but am having a hard time figuring out what to call it. I'm still debating what to call myself, too. LOL Identity crisis!
I asked hubby to give me a nickname...he said Sexy Woman. I was like, Umm, no! LOL I definitely don't see me as sexy. I'm just defaulting to my old nickname, Blue, for now.
LOL... Men, are they really all alike? Husker gave me mine, I thought hmm, why not that is after all what he calls me... but I just couldn't go on being the 'Hot Mama'! lol
30. Mom of 3 beautiful children; wife, sister, daughter. A Leo!
Down to Earth and Open-Minded. Married to the most wonderful man who's very supportive, amazingly witty and very loving! I have 3 of the best kids in the world! They are the center of my life, I love every inch of them!!
4 Comments:
You've been added to my Must Read list, Desert Flower! I'm thinking of starting my own, but am having a hard time figuring out what to call it. I'm still debating what to call myself, too. LOL Identity crisis!
LOL Blue... identity crisis!! haha! I've changed mine too...I thought it was a little presumptuous, although Husker would disagree!
I asked hubby to give me a nickname...he said Sexy Woman. I was like, Umm, no! LOL I definitely don't see me as sexy. I'm just defaulting to my old nickname, Blue, for now.
LOL... Men, are they really all alike? Husker gave me mine, I thought hmm, why not that is after all what he calls me... but I just couldn't go on being the 'Hot Mama'! lol
Post a Comment
<< Home