'Da Bash!
Was 'da bomb! :)
We headed over to Mouse's house (I know you're thinking Disney...but no) for a big block party. The party had actually moved itself right to Mouse's house/garage/yard. It was exciting, the food was wonderful and despite the rain we had the most awesome fireworks display!! I'm tellin' ya... these people went all out, it was amazing! LadyBug followed us up for the company and the girls had a blast playing together. The grand finale couldn't have been topped, I've never seen a home firework show this 'grand'! Hey Mouse... thanks for having me and the kids over, enjoy the rest of that wine! :)I'm glad we didn't head downtown or to the beach, I can't imagine how that would have been in this weather.
I'm so over this rain...10 days straight thusfar!
We headed over to Mouse's house (I know you're thinking Disney...but no) for a big block party. The party had actually moved itself right to Mouse's house/garage/yard. It was exciting, the food was wonderful and despite the rain we had the most awesome fireworks display!! I'm tellin' ya... these people went all out, it was amazing! LadyBug followed us up for the company and the girls had a blast playing together. The grand finale couldn't have been topped, I've never seen a home firework show this 'grand'! Hey Mouse... thanks for having me and the kids over, enjoy the rest of that wine! :)I'm glad we didn't head downtown or to the beach, I can't imagine how that would have been in this weather.
I'm so over this rain...10 days straight thusfar!








3 Comments:
Sounds like fun! I'm so sick of this weather. We went to the American Pie festival (in OP), got pretty wet, and then came home. LOL It was fun, but woulda been much better if the weather was nice. We didn't stay for fireworks or anything.
I'm glad you guys were able to come. :) We so enjoyed having all of you up!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home