Eh, just life.
I suppose the blogging fad has completely cycled through me. Actually, I'm not on my computer as much as I used to be... {gasp}. Maybe I've just grown up a little more and moved on. Over the last couple of years I've endured a shitload of heartache over these blogs and bloggings, maybe I'm just over it, or feeling that bitter taste of bad memories? Who knows. I have been scrapping a LOT more lately. Being on the design team definitely keeps me on my toes, which I love, so I can't complain.
I really miss my best friend Jayme... we haven't talked as much as we used to. We go through those phases though, so I know it's nothing permanent. We still try to chat a little bit each day, but our 3 hour phone conversations have been few and far inbetween. I love you though Jaymers!
I miss reading about JC and her quest to conceive. I haven't visited your site lately so I'm a little behind. Ack! I hope all is going well with you Boater and Lil'Guy!
Ali-Bug has had a huge change in life lately. I think about you often and wonder if you'll end up coming south! :) We're still rootin' for you!
It's been so nice to have Blue back, and she's only about 2 mins. from my house! AWESOME! Once Sailor gets back home I think we're going to have lots of cook-outs! Right?!?! :D
My little buddy turned 4 yesterday. Shocker. I sat here thinking about the day he was born, the day we brought him home and tried to remember all the little things I loved about him as a baby. Time goes by so fast. As he turned 4, Greg turned 14. Now that is super amazing. I tried to get in touch with him but got the voicemail. I left a message but haven't heard back yet. Maybe they're in Europe, they like to travel and take him to awesome places on his birthdays (remember Paris when he turned 5... what a lucky kid!) I know those are things I could have never given him, but I do know that I could have (and do) love him more than his "parents" could ever imagine. I just try to keep reminding myself, 4 more years....4 more years.
Things are going great here. I'm waiting to hear more about my Brother and SIL ... their babies (having twin boys) are due in August and I'm trying to plan my trip up to visit around the timeframe she'll have them. I'm so friggen excited to be an Aunt again!
My kids are doing terrific. Isabella had her 15 mo. well visit the other day. She's doing super!! She's apparently way ahead than others her age, according to the Ped. Her vocabulary, skills, etc... I hate to brag, but damn I have some smart kids! haha!! :D
Husker is doing great. Cranking in the overtime as usual. But hey, he's on track to make well over the 6 figure mark and has another raise coming in August. Woot! Now, here's the bad news. We are possibly looking at a transfer next year. Of course the local office is our first pick, but with his level of senority we're not sure he'll get it. The other locations are Nashville, Cincy, Huntington and somewhere in South Carolina. Shocker huh?! If we have to move, I'm pulling for Nashville. I love that city and it would be awesome to be back there again. I will miss FL and my friends terribly. But having a job is #1 priority! Not to mention the $60k bonus to move is pretty good incentive! :D
Well I think my post is long enough. Geeez did you even get thru it all??? Bless your heart! :D
I really miss my best friend Jayme... we haven't talked as much as we used to. We go through those phases though, so I know it's nothing permanent. We still try to chat a little bit each day, but our 3 hour phone conversations have been few and far inbetween. I love you though Jaymers!
I miss reading about JC and her quest to conceive. I haven't visited your site lately so I'm a little behind. Ack! I hope all is going well with you Boater and Lil'Guy!
Ali-Bug has had a huge change in life lately. I think about you often and wonder if you'll end up coming south! :) We're still rootin' for you!
It's been so nice to have Blue back, and she's only about 2 mins. from my house! AWESOME! Once Sailor gets back home I think we're going to have lots of cook-outs! Right?!?! :D
My little buddy turned 4 yesterday. Shocker. I sat here thinking about the day he was born, the day we brought him home and tried to remember all the little things I loved about him as a baby. Time goes by so fast. As he turned 4, Greg turned 14. Now that is super amazing. I tried to get in touch with him but got the voicemail. I left a message but haven't heard back yet. Maybe they're in Europe, they like to travel and take him to awesome places on his birthdays (remember Paris when he turned 5... what a lucky kid!) I know those are things I could have never given him, but I do know that I could have (and do) love him more than his "parents" could ever imagine. I just try to keep reminding myself, 4 more years....4 more years.
Things are going great here. I'm waiting to hear more about my Brother and SIL ... their babies (having twin boys) are due in August and I'm trying to plan my trip up to visit around the timeframe she'll have them. I'm so friggen excited to be an Aunt again!
My kids are doing terrific. Isabella had her 15 mo. well visit the other day. She's doing super!! She's apparently way ahead than others her age, according to the Ped. Her vocabulary, skills, etc... I hate to brag, but damn I have some smart kids! haha!! :D
Husker is doing great. Cranking in the overtime as usual. But hey, he's on track to make well over the 6 figure mark and has another raise coming in August. Woot! Now, here's the bad news. We are possibly looking at a transfer next year. Of course the local office is our first pick, but with his level of senority we're not sure he'll get it. The other locations are Nashville, Cincy, Huntington and somewhere in South Carolina. Shocker huh?! If we have to move, I'm pulling for Nashville. I love that city and it would be awesome to be back there again. I will miss FL and my friends terribly. But having a job is #1 priority! Not to mention the $60k bonus to move is pretty good incentive! :D
Well I think my post is long enough. Geeez did you even get thru it all??? Bless your heart! :D








4 Comments:
Boy! Long winded tonight! First things on the top of my head....
Awwww! I totally totally miss our long talks. :( We have to pull ourselves away from our crazy hectic lives to chat more often. :(
My goodness, that is a huge slapper, Greg being 14 now. WOWWWW!!
It's funny that you've mentioned the kids ages and time going by. I've been sitting here the last 2 days looking at Ryan thinking 'my God, he's growing up sooo fast!' And Saira, she's growing and getting so much smarter and all that jazz, ya know.
You sound as excited about being a new aunt again like I was with my little nephew! I'm still all tickled about it! I'm so jealous cause Chad got to sit and hold him for about an hour yesterday! NO FAIR!!! I wasn't there!!!! UGH! He can't do that, that's my nephew!
Ok, I think that's enough for now. ;) Love ya babe!! You're my best friend and always will be! No matter if we blog, post on forums or whatever!! ;)
Blog shmog!!
Blogging, You know, I think I've just run out of things to blog about...
I have an explanation for myself personally, check the blog for it. This post really made me think about this.
Wow, she's 15 months already, good lord time is going by too fast!
Thats so great you and Blue live so close! I'm jealous lol.
I miss the group so much :(
Holy moley batman!! You're not going to be allowed to move! Who needs six figure salaries when you've got friends like us around here? ACK!
I'm about a month late in reading this, lol. I'm so glad to be back, and I'm sure we will have lots of cookouts! And I agree, you can't move...well, you can move, as long as you stay in our "neighborhood", lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home