No Diets Included
I, Mary, have lost all my baby weight. All of it. You don't know the happiness within me!!! I fit comfortably in some nice cropped pants I haven't been able to wear in, oh, about 18 months or so! HOORAY! I had seized all shopping till I got down to at least the pre-baby size and I'm finally there. Husker has noticed it also, he has been throwing me compliments each time we see each other... which is really nice! Something to make me happy today!








4 Comments:
You go girl!! I'm so excited for you! Time to go buy a new outfit today. :)
HURRAY!! WTG!! That is totally awesome for you!!!
I agree time for a new outfit ;)
WOO HOO You go girl. How awesome is that. I agree but I would get me a few outfits...lol
I am going to wait and make sure I'm stablized at this weight before buying anything new!
Thanks girls!!
Post a Comment
<< Home