Monday, October 16, 2006
30. Mom of 3 beautiful children; wife, sister, daughter. A Leo! Down to Earth and Open-Minded. Married to the most wonderful man who's very supportive, amazingly witty and very loving! I have 3 of the best kids in the world! They are the center of my life, I love every inch of them!!

Java Mama-Me.The Mom.The Wife.Love Java!
Husker-The Husband.The Dad.Handsome.Brilliant.Loving
Princess-6 yr. old Daughter.Smart.Amazingly Beautiful.Overly Thoughtful. My Sunshine
Lil'Buddy-3 1/2 yr. old Son.My Snuggler.Cuddler. Always Smiling.My Sunshine
SweetPea-1 yr old! The sweetest baby.Mama's Girl!!
- Good & Bad: You get both!
- Happy Anniversary to Me!
- Big Ol' Slacker!
- Bowtastic
- Exhausted!
- My Personal Ebay Bidder
- Will I be happy?
- The Bug
- I've got Spirit how 'bout you?
- Cheerleading










5 Comments:
Miss Princess is so pretty in her cheerleader uniform with her long pretty hair! PRETTY PRETTY!
And and look at Lil'Buddy, he's almost as tall as the tree!!! ;) ;)
Awwww and the lil' punkin!!! Awwwww!!! She's so freak'n cute!!! I still wanna squish her all over...LOL
aww look at all of em!! So darn precious!!!!!
Love the new look of your blog too...What a cute header!!!
Gosh Java they all look like they've grown like a weed.
Princess is so adorable!!! is that the bow you made?
Lil'Buddy is so handsome!!! and Your little Punkin is just soo precious!!!
Thank you thank you!!!!
Yeah I forgot to announce my new 'look' today!
JC that's 1 of about 15 Cowboy bows I made! I've been letting her rotate wearing the ones I didn't sell.
Aww they are just so adorable Java!
Post a Comment
<< Home