Thursday, October 12, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Well, and to Husker too! :)
Today is our 6 year wedding anniversary! It seems like it's been much longer. 6 years ago today we walked the beach hand in hand, had a small ceremony at the water's edge with just the two of us, the justice of the peace and our photog. It was a very windy day so my hair looked like crap! lol

We had tons of photos made then went to a super nice restaurant for dinner. We stayed in a B&B in Flagler Beach, it was so nice! I had a 2 hr. massage at the B&B the next day, poolside, on the ocean... I haven't had peace like that since!
If you didn't know I was also very pregnant! I was 8 months pregnant with Princess! Our original wedding plans were pushed back when we found out we were pregnant. I more or less panicked at the thought of getting pregnant before getting married. But many months later I panicked even more knowing I would have a baby and not married! Haha!

I love Husker so much, and I've missed him not being here the last month. I hate that I'll be without him on our special day!

2 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Sorry you can't be with him today.. But you will soon!!

I would love to see a wedding picture of you, I never have!!
Come on please share!!
Sounds like you guys had a wonderful wonderful wedding!!
I told Brian if we ever renew our vows I wanna do it somewhere different!!

12:10 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I hope you had a nice day and I wished you could have spent it with Husker. The ceremony sounds so romantic. I would love to see pic's to. I hope you two have many more wonderful yrs together!!!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home