I've gone with the white background. Not as busy, easier to coordinate and change my headers if I want. Speaking of, you like? I know she's a little more blonde than I am (or not lol) but I didn't feel like changing it!
30. Mom of 3 beautiful children; wife, sister, daughter. A Leo!
Down to Earth and Open-Minded. Married to the most wonderful man who's very supportive, amazingly witty and very loving! I have 3 of the best kids in the world! They are the center of my life, I love every inch of them!!
5 Comments:
Not sure I'm liking the links and all on the right.... I'm a left to right kind of gal!
I like it!! I think the ladies you find are sooo cool!!
Awesome job as always!!
It says JavaMama all over it! ;)
Love the new layout Java, I agree with Jayme it has you written all over it lol
I like it also!!
Post a Comment
<< Home