Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hair Flipping

Ever since I chopped off my hair I still do that hair flipping thing after I've washed it to put into the hair towel. I'm seriously going to give myself whiplash because all the weight is gone... there's nothing to flip anymore!!

7 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

LOL Java your to much =)

9:51 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL!

12:11 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

HAHA That is great!!
Becareful Flippen!!
I always play with my hair after I get it cut.. Oh I am dying for a cut now after I get my hair done the way I want!!

12:58 PM  
Blogger water said...

After I chopped my hair years ago I went to flip my hair and cracked my head on the counter, that was funny explaining the huge bruise and cut on my forehead. Be careful it does take a while to get used to no weight!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL OMG Beth!!!! I'm afraid of doing the same thing, it really did throw me off balance and I almost ran into the door!! hahaha!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

ROTF!!! That's to damn funny! I can't stop laughing.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

LMAO, whiplash that is just hysterical.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home