Friday, April 28, 2006

Wine!

Tonight as I'm preparing dinner I decide to pour myself a glass of wine. It sits on the counter as I'm chopping and Princess comes over and says:

"We aren't supposed to drink those kind of drinks are we Mommma? Only big people!"

I agree, right as Lil'Buddy comes over and says:

"I want a drink, I want a drink!", Princess tells him no and explains just WHY he can't have a drink.

"If you drink that it'll make those red things pop up all over your face!!"

I have no idea why my daughter thinks wine gives you pimples... but I don't think I'll argue that one! ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger water said...

Chubs loves beer any kind of beer if it is left where she can reach it she will down as much as she can. Maybe I can tell her it gives her pimples and she will stay away from it in a few years. :o)

8:05 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL

9:29 AM  
Blogger JC said...

LOL thats to funny

10:12 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

HAHA That is great.. My boys always want to try drinks but then if we say yes they chicken out..LOL

LOL Pimples..what a hoot!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

"red things pop up all over"

How cute!! She's something else. Might as well stick with what she's come up with. LOL

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home