TGIF!
I really don't have much to update baby-wise, I think everyone has pretty much been updated on the playgroup message board, MO or via personal email!
We had a great day yesterday despite the crummy weather. The kids enjoyed TLC, I had a good time at Super Suppers with Cubanita (thanks for helping me make my meals, oh and watching my kiddos!!) Husker and I went to Baby Depot and Babies R Us looking at the Infant Seats/Strollers after my OB appointment. We're torn between the Metrolite and the Quattro. It'll be about the same $$ amount, but quite a few pounds difference. After our shopping around we met Di/Tileman, Cubanita/Scottie and all the kids for dinner at Dicks. Yummy! Wings and Fried Pickles! :D
Today has been okay. The kids have been outside playing. The Plummer-Man just left, he found the 'culprit'... one of Lil'Buddy's toothbrushes. Which we suspected that was it but didn't know for sure. I got the bathroom cleaned up after he left.
I really need to venture to the store but Husker worked O/T this morning so he's sleeping till he goes in tonight. Feeling the way I do right now I wouldn't want to take the kids to the store by myself.
Husker remembered that we were to pick up the Pork today but since he was called to work he thought maybe I could do it. HA-HA-HA! I told him "please don't make me go to the bumpkin-butcher today by myself!" He had to go inside last time and all these men were wearing bloody aprons! YUCK! The whole place is too creepy for me, there's no need to see all that.
I'm off to veg and watch a little TV. Tonight we're having our first Super Suppers meal, the Stuffed Braided Bread!
We need our carpets cleaned bad...anyone want to come help me run the cleaner this weekend before the baby arrives???
We had a great day yesterday despite the crummy weather. The kids enjoyed TLC, I had a good time at Super Suppers with Cubanita (thanks for helping me make my meals, oh and watching my kiddos!!) Husker and I went to Baby Depot and Babies R Us looking at the Infant Seats/Strollers after my OB appointment. We're torn between the Metrolite and the Quattro. It'll be about the same $$ amount, but quite a few pounds difference. After our shopping around we met Di/Tileman, Cubanita/Scottie and all the kids for dinner at Dicks. Yummy! Wings and Fried Pickles! :D
Today has been okay. The kids have been outside playing. The Plummer-Man just left, he found the 'culprit'... one of Lil'Buddy's toothbrushes. Which we suspected that was it but didn't know for sure. I got the bathroom cleaned up after he left.
I really need to venture to the store but Husker worked O/T this morning so he's sleeping till he goes in tonight. Feeling the way I do right now I wouldn't want to take the kids to the store by myself.
Husker remembered that we were to pick up the Pork today but since he was called to work he thought maybe I could do it. HA-HA-HA! I told him "please don't make me go to the bumpkin-butcher today by myself!" He had to go inside last time and all these men were wearing bloody aprons! YUCK! The whole place is too creepy for me, there's no need to see all that.
I'm off to veg and watch a little TV. Tonight we're having our first Super Suppers meal, the Stuffed Braided Bread!
We need our carpets cleaned bad...anyone want to come help me run the cleaner this weekend before the baby arrives???








3 Comments:
LMAO! You are killing me here! I've been many a times to the meat processer down the road from us, to get our Deers taken care of. :) It stinks in there, but they always are bloody...lol It's gross!
Mmmm, wings and fried pickles sound soooo good. Just a minute ago Ryan mentioned that we need to go eat hotwings. So it looks like we'll be going next week. YAY!!! I looooove it! Wish I could make homemade blue cheese like the they do.
THANK GOD! Ya'll have FINALLY gotten down to business in picking out a carseat. I thought I was going to have to make that 16, 17, 18 hour drive and come whip Huskers butt....lmaorotf!!! HEHE!!
Well, I would've done the carpet for ya, if I had to have made that trip to whip his butt. ROTF!!!
LMAO DITTO WHAT CANDLELADY SAID!!
EWWWWWW I am cool with meat, hunting all of it, There are to many damn animals not to be ok with it..LOL But ew ugh GROSS!!! Can't see it!! I love my steak but dont want to see where it just came from..UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was wondering about that dang carseat! Bummer you can no longer buy the one you want though!
I hope you find one soon..
I to agree eeewww. I'm glad your doing ok . You've been on my mind lately. Take Care!!
Post a Comment
<< Home