Saturday, March 11, 2006

What a Beautiful Day!

Today was such a gorgeous day out! Unfortunately I really needed to clean up the house since I've started to really feel more like myself. I got a couple loads of laundry completed, swept the kitchen, cleaned the hall bath and straightened up my bedroom. Husker spent a good amount of time outside with the older two, blowing bubbles and kicking around the mega-ball.

SweetPea had her first real bath tonight. I nursed her first so she wouldn't fidget or fuss and she didn't, she actually seemed to enjoy it! Of course the kids wanted to help so Princess got to wash her chest and Lil'Buddy got to wash a foot! lol
I got pics of her while in the bath and she is sucking her thumb and looks half asleep!

After Husker left for work the kids and I sat down in the living room and cuddled up and watched Phantom of the Opera. I had no idea that my two would be so intrigued by this movie that they'd sit and watch the whole thing with me! Lil'Buddy's new words are "War to them both" and Princess doesn't know why she didn't choose the Phantom because he had a cool mask. I thought it was a good movie and I'd actually like to go buy it!

That's about all for me today. I finally got some business going again so I have a full plate tomorrow making 5 banners! I just hope I can actually get them all finished.

Oh, I'm trying to decide when a good time would be for our new family portraits. I want to get them while SweetPea is still an infant and then again around Christmas. What do you think?

5 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Sounds like a nice day even though you cleaned..lol It's nice that Husker takes the kids out and plays with them what a guy =) Wow thats amazing that they sat there the whole time and watched that . Little Guy never sits still...lol I like the idea of getting a family photo done now and at Christmas =)

2:03 PM  
Blogger water said...

I love Family photos and we really need one. I definately treasure the one with Apple Juice as an infant. Way to go Husker, Flyboy is pretty good about cleaning too. We are so spoiled!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I think the sooner, the better. We waited til about 3 months to take Princess for the first time and she didn't do so well. We didn't get a family portrait until she was almost a year. I wish we would've done a family portrait right after she was born!

9:58 AM  
Blogger April said...

I definitely think between now and May (and then again in Nov for the Christmas photos) would be a good idea. I'm glad you enjoyed Phantom. Kristen won't dare watch it.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Ahhh! You watched my most favorite movie!

I think taking pictures now and then for Christmas is a great idea.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home