10 Days!
Wow, my SweetPea is already 10 days old today! She's been a perfect little baby. I have started jotting down all of the sweet little things she does, like hums while she nurses or how she'll turn her head every which way to find where my voice is coming from. She's already a spoiled co-sleeper! She'll nap in her bassinet and sleep a few hours at night in it but once I get her out and nurse she's in bed and at my side the rest of the night. I'm not complaining, I miss that...and plus she's been giving me close to 5 hours of sleep straight! I can definitely go on 5 hours!!
She lost her cord today, the kids thought that was so gross.
Princess & Lil'Buddy are great with her. Princess will hold her at any given moment, she helps me change her diaper and throws them in the Genie for me. Lil'Buddy doesn't seem TOO interested in her, like she's always been here...nothin' new! He does like to watch her nurse, which is a little weird but whatever. He likes to help by pressing his index finger on my breast away from her nose, I figure if that makes him feel involved and important then that's what I'll let him do.
Husker has been great with the older two, playing outside with them, buying them 'gifts' so they don't feel left out AND he's been washing dishes like a mad man...??? SWEET!
So, here is my little SweetPea at 1 week old... isn't she precious?!?!!
She lost her cord today, the kids thought that was so gross.
Princess & Lil'Buddy are great with her. Princess will hold her at any given moment, she helps me change her diaper and throws them in the Genie for me. Lil'Buddy doesn't seem TOO interested in her, like she's always been here...nothin' new! He does like to watch her nurse, which is a little weird but whatever. He likes to help by pressing his index finger on my breast away from her nose, I figure if that makes him feel involved and important then that's what I'll let him do.
Husker has been great with the older two, playing outside with them, buying them 'gifts' so they don't feel left out AND he's been washing dishes like a mad man...??? SWEET!
So, here is my little SweetPea at 1 week old... isn't she precious?!?!!








6 Comments:
Oh gosh, she's just adorable! I can't wait to see her in person!! She looks great in pink btw!
Does that outfit look familiar? :) She says "Thank you for my beautiful outfit Ms. April!!"
Am I missing something? Where is the picture?? I wanna seeeeeee!!
Mary, Im so glad things are going smoothing, It took me three months, but were almost there, LOL
Congrats on a sweet beautiful baby girl
Oh congrats again!! She is so beautiful!! And like I have said before Identical to her adorable older siblings!! The outfit is very cute, Ms. April has great taste!
awww what a precious baby =) I'm glad everything going good. Sounds like the kids are adjusting great. Way to go Husker I wishe Boater would do the dishes sometimes...lol
That's so sweet! I hope my Princess is a good helper, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home