Sunday, March 05, 2006

Hello SweetPea!

So you all know that my sweet baby girl is here! She's so beautiful and such a great baby. I can't leave her alone for more than 5 minutes, I just want to hold her all day and snuggle with her! Everyone is the same way, it seems as we're all jumping to the chance to be the one to get her first when she wakes!

I honestly thought this was going to be really hard, having 3 kids. But I've really had a warming peace of mind come to me over the last couple of days. It's as if suddenly everyone has a role to play in our family.

Well, that's about it. I can't really sit for too long my back starts hurting and this is a pretty comfy chair! :( I tried to read email and blogs today but I had to stop every 10 minutes or so, needless to say I haven't gotten very far in my catching up!

Take care, I've missed blogging and you all! Hopefully I can post new pics soon!

8 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Oh Sweatpea is just gorgous!!!!!! CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! WOW!!! She is beautiful!!
I can't wait to watch her grow up alongside her big sister and brother!!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Awww!

But Java, you gotta stop it...lol...you are making me want to have that 3rd one...LOL stop stop stop....hehe!

I hope to meet her soon, and hold her forever during my stay.

6:29 PM  
Blogger water said...

awww... 3 is not bad I am so scared of #4!! I cannot wait to meet the newest addition and get a chance to hold her, someone just has to distract Chubs!

7:37 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Aww what a cutie I would want to hold her all day to Java =)I'm glad everything going good for you. I miss blogging with you to. =) Can't wait to see more pic's =)

9:39 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Welcome to the world Sweetpea. She is just beautiful Java a cutie. I can't wait to watch her grow up as well!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Sorry your back is hurting! :( Hope you're feeling better soon!

Did Husker get paternity leave? So glad everything's going smoothly! Post a pic of Sweetpea's room, I wanna see what you decided on!

9:37 AM  
Blogger April said...

She's adorable, Java. I'm so glad that everyone's adjusting well - that must really be a relief!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Congrats!! I hope your back feels better soon, try to take it easy!
><(((*>

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home