Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Freezer

I finally took a pic of our freezer and it's contents (all beef & two bags of ice)!! Today I was informed that we've purchased 100lbs. of Pig that will be at the butcher for pickup on Friday! So, now I have to re-organize the Beef. I swear Husker has this obsession for buying farm animals lately, hey at least he's not buying them to raise THEN slaughter! I'm dreading the day he comes home with news of a Goat or Chickens!

7 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Wow well at least you won't have to worry about getting those meats for a while =)

8:53 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LMAO! You should see my freezer! I have on the top shelf...4 gallons of ice cream (the other 2 are in the inside freezer). And on the bottom shelf...2 gallons of milk! I'm going to cook this weekend, though, so it should be full on Monday!

10:04 AM  
Blogger April said...

Wow, so organized!! Where are you going to put everything from Super Suppers? lol That and a 100 lb pig will fill the rest of it up! You're turning into pure country bumpkins up there! LOL :D

11:33 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

WOWIE THATS ALOT OF MEAT!! LOL

12:27 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I say let's throw a party!!!!!!! :D

3:57 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

100 lbs! GESH! What's gotten into that man...LOL I can so see him bringing home a goat or chickens. "Honey, I've got some chickens for you, no more buying eggs!"

ROTF!!

I was waiting for my freezer pic...lol Few years back you took that picture for me after ya'll went shopping and over filled the freezer...lmao, that was so funny!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

OMG and that was hilarious! We over-bought at the store and ran out of freezer room. It was so packed we couldn't get anything out afterwards!!!!! We definitly needed this freezer back then, huh?!?!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home