Monday, February 20, 2006

Merry or Mary Maids??

I've joined the ranks of "Maid-Hood" today. Yeah, don't even say it. I know what it's called. The 'N' word, right?!

Today I've managed to sweep every sweepable floor and mop them. Not just a light mop, I put a little elbow into it and scrubbed for a change. Washed a sinkfull of dishes. Organized areas that were already organized. So, you get the picture.

This is awful. I hate cleaning when I really don't want to. Why does your mind somehow get programmed at 9 months pregnant that you HAVE to clean and organize EVERYTHING???? It's just not right.

Lil'Buddy looked at me while I was mopping the kitched today and said; "Mommy, are you crazy?"

Hmm. I guess I am!

6 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

LMAO! As terrible as I'd feel putting a pregnant lady to work...if you're out of things to clean, my house is ALWAYS messy! ;)

11:45 AM  
Blogger water said...

I usually love cleaning so this is hard for me to be in the blah state I am in I could care less and Flyboy is getting annoyed, oh well.

12:26 PM  
Blogger JC said...

LOL Lil'Buddy is so silly. I never got that nesting when I was pregnant wished I did.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh gosh, I've gotten it terribly! Last night when I couldn't sleep I ended up in the bathrooms scrubbing the MOULDINGS and BASEBOARDS!!!

Blue, Water... I would drive you both mad if you let me in your house! I'd probably have it all re-arranged!! lol

2:59 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Sounds like your getting alot done!! That is great!! Maybe it is that before labor burst of energy!!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I never got into the nesting thing that bad. Just a slight case of it...LOL At least you are taking care of the spring cleaning at the same time... ;)

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home