Sunday, February 19, 2006

How was your weekend?

I had a really relaxing weekend. Yesterday I spent the day doing, oh pretty much nothing! I had moved the van out of the carport so the kids could play with their chalks, I didn't notice that the van had a complete flat!

Husker spent about 4 hours either working on getting it off here and waiting at the Tire Shop while getting 4 new tires! Could you imagine if I hadn't moved the van we may not have even noticed the flat?! What if I had went into labor and we needed to leave?! Holy Cow Batman!

I counted contractions last night for a few hours. All were 25-30 mins. apart. So I suppose she's gearing up and preping me! I've realized that she's a night baby. I rarely feel her moving around all day then by nightfall she's non-stop! Maybe that means we'll go in during the evening hours. Husker says preferrably this Tuesday or next.

I'm incredibly gracious for those that have been keeping tabs on me all weekend! It feels so good to be loved :) Well, I am exhausted... I just finished pigging out on a batch of cookies. My belly is full and ready to rest!!

Hope you had a great weekend as well!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Well thank goodness for the chalks. :) ....Holly Cow Batman!! LMAO!! You crack me up!

11:42 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Sounds like she'll be like her mama a night person =) Yeah thank goodness for the kids wanting to play with their chalks. You have been on my mind a lot this past weekend Take Care!

9:26 AM  
Blogger April said...

Somehow I'm not surprised that this baby's going to be a night owl! and yes, thank goodness for having to move the van for chalks! yikes! GS cookies are here . . . just let me know when you want them.

11:11 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

OMG That would of just been a horrible thing if you had went into labor with a flat..EEEK
My kids just love side walk chalk, how fun to have a carport to play in too.. I love playing in the one my great grandparents had over there driveway.. Especially rainy days!! HOW FUN!!!
^^^^^
Not to scrappingmom... Got any more GS cookies you want or need to sell..LMAO I have no one to buy them from =( I have not bought any in years because of that reason..email me if you do..LOL
Sorry to post this about this here Java but she mentioned them I thought this would be the best place..lol

11:53 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

That should be NOTE To scrappingmom not NOT..lol sorry!!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

I say was laughing at that Holy Cow Batman thing too LOL! Glad you got the tire fixed, now your already when she is ready to come into the world.

1:40 PM  
Blogger water said...

I am not surprised by the night owl either!! Good thing you did discover the tire!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Alright now Ali, don't go trying to snatch up any extra boxes...as a local I get first dibs on leftovers!! HAHAHAAA!! ;)

I'm so glad that we discovered the flat too. AND that he went ahead and got a full new set!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home