Friday, February 10, 2006

My Kids Stats

CandleLady got me wondering what my kids stats were! Based on the visit yesterday and what info I have on Princess I went to a website that pulls their percentiles.

For Lil'Buddy: 32 months
Your child is 32.5 pounds, and that is
at the 72th percentile for weight.
Your child is 38 inches, and that is
at the 78th percentile for height.
Your child has a head circumference of 19 inches, and that is
at the 22th percentile for head circumference.


For Princess: 5 yrs. 3 months
Your child is 42 pounds, and that is
at the 57th percentile for weight.
Your child is 43.5 inches, and that is
at the 56th percentile for height.

What are your kids' percentiles?

3 Comments:

Blogger water said...

Now you have me curious to know what my kiddoes are I don't have a scale in my house so I guess I will be wondering for a while! I know the older 2 are in the 95-100 for height, Chubs is the short on in the family and was only in the 75 at her 1 year checkup.

7:30 AM  
Blogger April said...

You know, I've really got no idea what my kids stats are right now. They've definitely grown since their last appointments, so I'll have to check their height and weight and get back to you. :D Thanks for making me curious. ;P

9:47 AM  
Blogger JC said...

at Little Guys 2 yr check up in December his height was 34 3/4 inches which is the 65th percentile and his weight was 30.2 lbs which is the 75th percentile. His doctor always write the percentile down on the paper the Anticipatory guidance paper he gives us. =)When he was a baby his weight was in the 90th percentile which is above average so I'm glad he's slimming down some..lol

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home