Lah-hazy
Today has been such a lazy day! It has been gloomy and rainy all day. I had plans to go out and shop for Valentines Cards and other Valentines stuff for the Playgroup's Party on Tuesday but when I looked out I just knew I would get zilch accomplished today.
I watched a few movies on TV. Nearly fell asleep a couple of times. The kids and Husker slept in, which isn't surprising. I started having contractions early in the evening about every 10-15 mins. for about 2 hours then they stopped. I ended up taking a hot bath anyway. Husker got that started for me and while I was soaking he did two loads of laundry. I really hadn't expected him to do that so it was nice to have a slight burden off my shoulders!
The kids have been really good today. I've barely seen them, they've been so occupied playing in their rooms and doing other things. I'm not complaining! :)
Tonight I baked a cheesecake. I bought all of the cream cheese and everything for it a few days ago and hadn't felt like making it. But today I craved it terribly. So I got that made and then cooked Red Beans, Rice & Sausage for dinner. I ate myself silly tonight. Really. Why is it when you're pregnant you really don't know WHEN to stop? I'm so stuffed and now I'm miserable.
Husker is off to work and the kids are watching a movie before bed. I'll probably pop in a movie as well and dig into the cheesecake and glutonnize myself!
I watched a few movies on TV. Nearly fell asleep a couple of times. The kids and Husker slept in, which isn't surprising. I started having contractions early in the evening about every 10-15 mins. for about 2 hours then they stopped. I ended up taking a hot bath anyway. Husker got that started for me and while I was soaking he did two loads of laundry. I really hadn't expected him to do that so it was nice to have a slight burden off my shoulders!
The kids have been really good today. I've barely seen them, they've been so occupied playing in their rooms and doing other things. I'm not complaining! :)
Tonight I baked a cheesecake. I bought all of the cream cheese and everything for it a few days ago and hadn't felt like making it. But today I craved it terribly. So I got that made and then cooked Red Beans, Rice & Sausage for dinner. I ate myself silly tonight. Really. Why is it when you're pregnant you really don't know WHEN to stop? I'm so stuffed and now I'm miserable.
Husker is off to work and the kids are watching a movie before bed. I'll probably pop in a movie as well and dig into the cheesecake and glutonnize myself!








6 Comments:
Mmmmm. . . cheesecake! You are allowed leeway when you're preggo with your eating. Only a few short weeks to go, so don't stress over Mmmm . . . cheesecake! LOL Enjoy your movie. I just got done watching I, Robot :D
After the baby comes and you are lactating I think is even worse. I remember eating a whole 18" pizza (that I had orginally ordered for Flyboy and 4 of his friends) when Apple Juice was 5 days old and I was still hungry! The guys were impressed they barely could eat that much all together!
Sounds like a nice relaxing day and night!!
MMM We bought a French cheesecake over the weekend!
I hate days like that just makes me sleepy. Ymmmm cheesecake I haven't had that in like forever
Um, the cheesecake has left the building. Sorry I couldn't share!! :)
Gesh, look at ya...can't even share with your dear, sweet, loving, kind friends. ;)
HEHE!!!
It looks like you had a pretty good day though, getting to relax. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home