Thursday, January 26, 2006
30. Mom of 3 beautiful children; wife, sister, daughter. A Leo! Down to Earth and Open-Minded. Married to the most wonderful man who's very supportive, amazingly witty and very loving! I have 3 of the best kids in the world! They are the center of my life, I love every inch of them!!

Java Mama-Me.The Mom.The Wife.Love Java!
Husker-The Husband.The Dad.Handsome.Brilliant.Loving
Princess-6 yr. old Daughter.Smart.Amazingly Beautiful.Overly Thoughtful. My Sunshine
Lil'Buddy-3 1/2 yr. old Son.My Snuggler.Cuddler. Always Smiling.My Sunshine
SweetPea-1 yr old! The sweetest baby.Mama's Girl!!
- Thursday Schmursday
- Don't get TOO excited...
- Those aching hearts...
- Well, it's a start!
- Hey! Miss Me? :)
- Out of Commission
- Hello, Hello!
- See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil
- What a nice lazy day!
- Uh Oh!










4 Comments:
HOW FRIGGEN ADORABLE!! I just love all the pics!! The kids are getting soooooo big!!!
LOL Lil Buddy with the thing hands..we have hulk ones just like it and I have a photo of Sonshine with them on too!!
Good Lord, they look HUGE on Lil'Buddy...lol...How cute!! That is such a great picture of Princess. Good job picture lady... ;)
And ya'll are so silly! ;) hehe
AWWW they are just precious. You have some very adorable kids Java and I love the silly one to.
You have a beautiful family!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home