Monday, February 13, 2006

Can you hear me screaming??

Today I just want to stab myself in the eye. Scream into a pillow. Better yet, rip apart the pillow.

I have way too many things to do today and not enough time in the day to do it all.
Why does it feel like Friday instead of Monday?

To-Do List
Valentines for Lil'Buddy (check)
Valentines for Princess (check)
Valentines Goodie Bags (check)

Finger Sandwich Assortment (check)
Bake 4 Dozen Cookies (check)

Double check box of needed items (check)
Decorations box (check)

Extra Cups (check)
Wash Cooler
Charge Camera Batteries (check)

Wash Dishes (check)
Wash 2 Loads of Laundry so, I got 1 complete

Pack for overnight stay (check)
Confirm Sono Appt. for Wed. (check)
Confirm M&G's before leaving (check)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I know there's more! {sigh}

Almost done!!

Yay I did it! I pretty much finished my list... and got to bed at only 1:50am! Hooray! {yawwwwn}

4 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

CALM DOWN! BREATH!! LOL
You will get it done you always do, then you wonder why you stressed..LOL The Valentine;s party will go over just fine!
Hope you guys have a great time!!

7:34 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I agree with Ali but do know where your coming from. I hope you guys have a great time and enjoy!!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Yeah I totally left out the normal days activities.... like feeding the family 3 meals, give baths, bathe myself lol, and all of the other little things that come up in a days time (like blog?!?!)

8:39 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Well, how did it go? :)

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home