Sunday, February 12, 2006

Bunch of lil' stuff

Lil'Buddy insists that he's a cat today. He even ate cat food. I can't describe in a post just how funny it was. Needless to say I pee'd my pants laughing. Hey, I tried to make it to the bathroom, I wasn't fast enough.

Made a trip to Wally World for a few things; Magic Eraser, Foundation and Valentines stuff.

Neutrogena makes a new foundation similar to Bare Essentials-Bare Minerals. It's called Mineral Sheers. So I wanted to try that, $10 vs. $60 ... which would you prefer? Hopefully I won't get one of those - You get what you pay for deals.

I cooked Pork Chops tonight, they were so thick and juicy! I marinated them in a Lemon-Herb Marinade that I made up today. Yumm! Then we watched Cinderella Man. I liked the movie. It was one of those feel good movies of hope-faith-inspiration-passion, etc...Plus, I like Boxing.

Baby News: Only 23 more days to go... I really want it to be done and over with and just see and snuggle my baby already!! I still have a few things to order/buy so I guess she can wait another week or so!

That's about it. We had a great weekend at home. Stay warm all... it's down to 29 degrees tonight! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I got the full story on the cat thing, that's pretty funny. I probably would've pee'd my pants too. And not pregnant here...LOL

I guess I'll have to ask Chad if he'd like to watch Cinderella Man again. He got it for Christmas, but I didn't watch it with him. He'll probably like that. :)

Gonna try to stay warm, I'm already cold though...LOL I need some socks on. :)

12:52 AM  
Blogger water said...

Do you at least have a carseat? Chubs eats cat/dog food all the time it can't be that bad for 'em! Chubs just takes it away from Phantom (who is over 100 #s) and doesn't let him eat so we have to keep her locked in a room so the poor dogs can eat! I swear we feed her but you would never guess with the way she acts!!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Nope, no car seat yet. I am looking for a car seat/stroller combo that is really light and easy to load/unload and so far we haven't found one that we like! :(

It's so friggen cold..........brrr!

12:33 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Cold here too ofcourse!! Specially standing at the busstop..BRRRR!!
Eating catfood...HAHA That is hilarious, I would of probably peed too..LMAO

12:36 PM  
Blogger April said...

Cinderella Man is one that I want to watch. You'll have to keep us updated on the Neutrogenea. I hope it works, b/c I'll be right there with you buying it. Have fun at the party tomorrow.

3:17 PM  
Blogger JC said...

LOL that is to funny =) Little guy likes to act like a dog he goes over to the dog bowl and acts like he's eating it but hasn't ate it yet. I would like to see that movie also. Wow 23 more days that will be here before you know it. I can't wait to see her =)

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home