Don't get TOO excited...
But I'm pretty sure we HAVE A NAME!!
I finally laid it all out for Husker, we HAVE to get a name down for this baby. It's driving me crazy, I need to know what her name will be. Especially for all of the adorable personalized items I plan on buying!! :) We have been very adamant about the first name, it was the middle name that was the killer. The one I *thought* we agreed on he decided he didn't like, just a few days ago. So I racked my brain, conjured up some really good names (and not so good names), then submitted to him and my MO buddies in secret for opinions.
He has agreed (after doing thorough research and background on the origin of the name) to one of them. It's a beautiful name!
So, without having you all hang on much longer, her name will be....
WHAT? You thought it would be THAT easy? Hardy-Har-Har...you must wait, patience my friends. Patience. :)
hehehe! {evil grin}
I finally laid it all out for Husker, we HAVE to get a name down for this baby. It's driving me crazy, I need to know what her name will be. Especially for all of the adorable personalized items I plan on buying!! :) We have been very adamant about the first name, it was the middle name that was the killer. The one I *thought* we agreed on he decided he didn't like, just a few days ago. So I racked my brain, conjured up some really good names (and not so good names), then submitted to him and my MO buddies in secret for opinions.
He has agreed (after doing thorough research and background on the origin of the name) to one of them. It's a beautiful name!
So, without having you all hang on much longer, her name will be....
WHAT? You thought it would be THAT easy? Hardy-Har-Har...you must wait, patience my friends. Patience. :)
hehehe! {evil grin}








9 Comments:
LMAO! I was about to yell "NOOOO" as I was reading that, you HAVE to wait til the shower to tell us!
Is it one that I liked? :)
LOL Candlelady...which one was that? I can't remember. You'll have to IM me! :)
Blue... :D hehehee!!
LMAO I'm glad you have a name and I am sure it's beutiful =) I am so excited for ya Java and can not wait to find out what it is =)
oops beautiful sorry typo queen here...lol
Wanna think up a name for me! I am so drawing blanks and especially since I am getting if it is another girl it's gotta end in 'a'. I would love to go random and just have like a Sue or something just so people kinda look at me sideways when I tell them her name!
Thats just wrooong!!
LOL
><(((*>
LMAO THAT IS CRUEL!!!!
But I know we will find out sooner or later! I am so happy you two have finally decided!!
HAHHAAAAA!! :)
Love you guys .... (crossing fingers that I don't get a beating next time I see ya!)
Post a Comment
<< Home