Monday, January 23, 2006

Well, it's a start!

Tonight I've managed to print out my birth plan as well as a checklist for items to pack for the Hospital! I've only done this 3 other times, you'd think I'd have it all memorized. Now that I think about it, there's always something I forget. Regardless of having a checklist! Is there anything you had forgotten that you remembered afterwards when you arrived at the Hospital?

8 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Hmmm I don't think I forgot anything but I wasn't in the hospital for long I went in to get induced at 7:30 AM and was home the next night =)

11:51 AM  
Blogger April said...

my pillow . . . but it was gotten for me by the time I got out of recovery . . . the luxury of a c-section!(and once hubby left the camera in the car - he was back before they did anything to me though)

11:57 AM  
Blogger water said...

I never take anything I am just too damn lazy to pack anything! I always make Flyboy run and get my shower stuff and an outfit to wear home! I hate the hospital so I try and split as soon as I can.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

yeah, defiantly bring a comfy pillow!
Wow, your getting so close!!
yay!!

><(((*>

1:40 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I forgot my glasses once... and had to take out my contacts! Can you imagine being in labor and blind?!?! LOL

2:05 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Was blind both times. I didn't want to wear my glasses while in labor...LOL

Well, the first time, I was a month early, so I didn't have jack shit packed. A good friend of mine went to the house and gathered everything I needed. The second time, we had it all ready to go way in advance...hehe

3:31 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I never wore my glasses while delivering..LOL
As forgetting stuff, well ofcourse you will.. A few things I forgot(Combined both delieveries)were my hairbrush, a book to read, AND for one of my delieveries I forgot my deodorant..EWWWWW Someone went out and got me some though!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL!!!!! Purple, you perfect mamma! :)

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home