Hey! Miss Me? :)
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Friday I did a lot of things around the house and finally got out of the funk that the dentistry put me in! My mouth is still a little sore, mostly the gumline and jaw but I'm managing. I will still have to go back in a few months and have a bridge put in, although it's not at all noticeable, it's the fact that it just feels weird to me not having my tooth there. I'm ready to have the rest of my dental work complete. I know I have a couple of cavities. :(
Saturday was such a great day. I headed over to Cubanita's house, picked her up then went to Di's. We hung out for a little bit then left the kids there while we shopped. We hit 5 stores in 3 hours! I had a great time helping buy all of the BUNCO prizes and running around. By the time we hit Target I had to buy new slippers; Nick 'n Nora's were on sale. Unfortunately Cuba thought it was funny to get a pic of me wearing them into Publix. Damn, my feet hurt! I was wearing heels shopping...and this load I carry around was about to kill me in those shoes! lol So now I have some incriminating pictures out there :)
We got back to Cuba's house just in time to get started on our dishes (Chicken Fettucini Alfredo and Baked Ziti), clean up the house and get the tables set up. I got locked in one of the bedrooms to wrap up the prizes, by the time I came out everyone had arrived!

There were 15 of us playing and we had a FABULOUS time!! There I am bent down in the front wearing the pink top...hehehe, can't see the slippers though huh?!!
Di dropped the kids off around 10:45-11pm (THANK YOU!!) and chatted for a while then headed home. They had such a great time. They were both talking about everything they had done and how fun Ms. Di is! :) Cuba and I stayed up and watched 'Saw'. Completely not what I had expected, but now I can say that 'Saw' has been 'Seen'.
Sunday morning we slept in later than I had wanted to. We left not too much after getting ready and I still missed everyone at the Family Luncheon and Movie :(
We headed home and I was so exhausted that I vegged on the couch most of the night.
Today we went shopping for a new freezer. We finally decided on one but I was so grumpy today that Husker suggested we go look at baby 'stuff' instead. That was my queue! We found an adorable outfit for her....lookie! Aww!

We took the kids to McD's for some playtime and snacks. That about sums up my day and weekend!
Saturday was such a great day. I headed over to Cubanita's house, picked her up then went to Di's. We hung out for a little bit then left the kids there while we shopped. We hit 5 stores in 3 hours! I had a great time helping buy all of the BUNCO prizes and running around. By the time we hit Target I had to buy new slippers; Nick 'n Nora's were on sale. Unfortunately Cuba thought it was funny to get a pic of me wearing them into Publix. Damn, my feet hurt! I was wearing heels shopping...and this load I carry around was about to kill me in those shoes! lol So now I have some incriminating pictures out there :)
We got back to Cuba's house just in time to get started on our dishes (Chicken Fettucini Alfredo and Baked Ziti), clean up the house and get the tables set up. I got locked in one of the bedrooms to wrap up the prizes, by the time I came out everyone had arrived!

There were 15 of us playing and we had a FABULOUS time!! There I am bent down in the front wearing the pink top...hehehe, can't see the slippers though huh?!!
Di dropped the kids off around 10:45-11pm (THANK YOU!!) and chatted for a while then headed home. They had such a great time. They were both talking about everything they had done and how fun Ms. Di is! :) Cuba and I stayed up and watched 'Saw'. Completely not what I had expected, but now I can say that 'Saw' has been 'Seen'.
Sunday morning we slept in later than I had wanted to. We left not too much after getting ready and I still missed everyone at the Family Luncheon and Movie :(
We headed home and I was so exhausted that I vegged on the couch most of the night.
Today we went shopping for a new freezer. We finally decided on one but I was so grumpy today that Husker suggested we go look at baby 'stuff' instead. That was my queue! We found an adorable outfit for her....lookie! Aww!

We took the kids to McD's for some playtime and snacks. That about sums up my day and weekend!








7 Comments:
We certainly missed you being there, but I understand...Disney or Bunco?? LOL!!!
Awwww, I love the outfit, it's so pretty!!
Glad you had a great weekend, it's good to see you are getting over the 'funk'... ;)
Awww, that's so pretty! Where'd you get it?
Glad you had a good weekend and that outfit is just adorable.
I'm so glad you had fun on Saturday!! I'm sure your feet did hurt, but you in the slippers is just too funny!! We need to make sure that Cubanita posts that somewhere for all to see as well! ;) As for the outfit, it's ADORABLE! I can't wait to see her in it!
I'm glad you guys like the outfit :) If you know our mall you know it's very limited to stores! I went through 3 department stores before I found something remotely cute! We got this one at JCPenny.
Very cute outfit!
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!! Gld to hear it, you totally deserve it!!
Post a Comment
<< Home