Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back to the norm!

Everything seems to be back in order around here. The house is finally cleaned up and I'm glad that the Holidays are almost over. Don't get me wrong, I love them but right now I'm just ready to get rolling into '06!

Yesterday we hung out around the house most of the day. Went to dinner at a new place, it was actually really good. I had Mahi Mahi, I'm not sure why but I've been craving fish...and that's just weird! Afterwards we took the kids to Wal-Mart to use their giftcards. Princess picked out a few pair of sock tights and socks. Lil'Buddy picked out new undies, a pack of socks and a cute little outfit. That was all the shopping I could take at Wal-Mart and to think I still have to go back for returns/exchanges!

Today has been a really great! I woke up feeling super because I had the bed to myself ALL NIGHT!!! The kids slept in their own beds and Husker was at work. I could stretch and be a total bed hog! I got up and made breakfast; Pancakes, Bacon & Eggs then we got dressed and went out.

Tomorrow is a very busy day! Playdates, Doctor Appt, visiting with Friends and having dinner with Purple and Family! Gym Princess is coming to stay at our house until Saturday...the girls are so excited! Princess wanted five of her other friends to come over too, I told her that Mommy could only do so many sleepovers at a time!! LOL And just think...they're only FIVE! We all know what to look forward to in about 5 years!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Girl you've gone weird on me! Watch, you'll probably love fish from now on...lmao!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Eww! I hope not!! Yuck!

12:05 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Glad to hear that things are back to normal!!
I LOVE TO BE A BED HOG..HAHAHA
Sounds like you all had a great day!!

12:50 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I am so looking forward to '06 rolling in. I love that Boater gets up at 2:30 AM I love to be a bed hog to. Can't wait to hear about your doctors appointment =)

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home