Christmas Was Great!
The Eve of Christmas Husker went to work and we got the kids in bed early. We made an awesome little plate for Santa with all kinds of goodies and milk. (shots with my new camera!) Which meant I helped put it together in my favor since I was playing "Santa" this year!


I got up around 5:30am, woke my mom and we started the coffee. We pulled the coffee table out to make room for everyone and the gift opening. I made Monkey Bread, which turned out so yummy. The kids didn't get up till about 7:30-8am so it was nice to just sit around and enjoy time with my parents. After Princess woke up then got Lil'Buddy up, it was on!
I am not sure that I can remember everything but I'll take a stab at it! I'll probably incorporate the list into their scrapbooks somehow anyway.
Princess
Barbie Guitar & Headseat
Care Bear (Harmony)
Alphabet Foam Mat
AquaDoodle Mat
Video Now & 1 Movie
Gameboy Advance & 2 Games
2 pair of Jeans, Khakis, 5 Tops, Cord Coat, 2 Skirts
Pack of Panties
Magic of Pegasus Barbie
Ballerina Barbie Doll
Leap Pad Word Whammer
Necklace
Fleece Throw
Princess Sheet Set
Barbie Stamp Set
Ponies & Barbie Set
Cinderella Toothbrush & Disney Princess Toothpaste
$25 GC to Wal-Mart
Clickets Set (from Friend)
Lil'Buddy
Wiggles Guitar
Thomas Train Set
Chattanooga Train Set
17 ft. Car Race Track
'Thing' Hands
Hot Wheels Track
AquaDoodle Mat
Plastic Tommy Gun (not enthused about)
Plastic Toy Sword (again, not enthused about)
Leap Pad Fridge Fonics
View Finder
John Deere Train Set
Barn & Animal Playset
Hulk Undies
SpiderMan PJ's
Harmonica (real one!)
Talking Tonka Truck
2 Pair Jeans, Khakis, Navy Twills, 2 Shirts & O'Alls
SpiderMan Spin Toothbrush & Toothpaste
Candy/Choclates
$25 GC to Wal-Mart
Husker
7-in-1 Smoker/Grill
Collector Knife Set
3 Pack of Socks
PJ Set
Thermal Undies
Battery Heated Socks
Pocket Watch
Cell Phone Case & Charger
$100 (for both of us)
Me
Canon PowerShot A620 Camera
Set of Wrought Iron/Wicker Candle Hangers
Vera Bradley Tote Bag
2 Necklaces
House Slippers
Bath/Lotion Set
Cell Phone Case & Charger
Jacket
Wrought Iron Wall Art
7 DVD's
Breakfast at Tiffany's VHS
$10 GC to Scrapbook Store (from Friend)*
Ornament, Scrapbook Supplies & Chocolates (from Friend)*
Box of Chocolates & Ornament (from Friend)*
$15 GC to Scrapbook Catalog (from Friend)*
*thank you all so very much, hugs!!
Holy Cow I think that is it! Husker and I didn't spend much on each other since we're buying a house! We actually didn't get to spend Christmas with Husker this year since he was called to work...damn slackers calling in on their shifts! So, he got home around 2:30pm, opened gifts then went straight to bed for another shift that evening. Which, actually was really good because it was like making triple time and 1/2 that day!
So we had a great day. We all napped later in the afternoon then got up and dressed to go out for dinner. Loaded up and drove around town...what a big laugh, 2 places were open for dinner: Hong Wongs? Chinese and Kyrstal. We opted for Krystals....WHOA what a great Christmas dinner! LOL!!! We pigged out spending about $30 there! ahhaaa
We came home, made cookies and watched movies.
Another great Christmas spent with my great family!!!!


I got up around 5:30am, woke my mom and we started the coffee. We pulled the coffee table out to make room for everyone and the gift opening. I made Monkey Bread, which turned out so yummy. The kids didn't get up till about 7:30-8am so it was nice to just sit around and enjoy time with my parents. After Princess woke up then got Lil'Buddy up, it was on!
I am not sure that I can remember everything but I'll take a stab at it! I'll probably incorporate the list into their scrapbooks somehow anyway.
Princess
Barbie Guitar & Headseat
Care Bear (Harmony)
Alphabet Foam Mat
AquaDoodle Mat
Video Now & 1 Movie
Gameboy Advance & 2 Games
2 pair of Jeans, Khakis, 5 Tops, Cord Coat, 2 Skirts
Pack of Panties
Magic of Pegasus Barbie
Ballerina Barbie Doll
Leap Pad Word Whammer
Necklace
Fleece Throw
Princess Sheet Set
Barbie Stamp Set
Ponies & Barbie Set
Cinderella Toothbrush & Disney Princess Toothpaste
$25 GC to Wal-Mart
Clickets Set (from Friend)
Lil'Buddy
Wiggles Guitar
Thomas Train Set
Chattanooga Train Set
17 ft. Car Race Track
'Thing' Hands
Hot Wheels Track
AquaDoodle Mat
Plastic Tommy Gun (not enthused about)
Plastic Toy Sword (again, not enthused about)
Leap Pad Fridge Fonics
View Finder
John Deere Train Set
Barn & Animal Playset
Hulk Undies
SpiderMan PJ's
Harmonica (real one!)
Talking Tonka Truck
2 Pair Jeans, Khakis, Navy Twills, 2 Shirts & O'Alls
SpiderMan Spin Toothbrush & Toothpaste
Candy/Choclates
$25 GC to Wal-Mart
Husker
7-in-1 Smoker/Grill
Collector Knife Set
3 Pack of Socks
PJ Set
Thermal Undies
Battery Heated Socks
Pocket Watch
Cell Phone Case & Charger
$100 (for both of us)
Me
Canon PowerShot A620 Camera
Set of Wrought Iron/Wicker Candle Hangers
Vera Bradley Tote Bag
2 Necklaces
House Slippers
Bath/Lotion Set
Cell Phone Case & Charger
Jacket
Wrought Iron Wall Art
7 DVD's
Breakfast at Tiffany's VHS
$10 GC to Scrapbook Store (from Friend)*
Ornament, Scrapbook Supplies & Chocolates (from Friend)*
Box of Chocolates & Ornament (from Friend)*
$15 GC to Scrapbook Catalog (from Friend)*
*thank you all so very much, hugs!!
Holy Cow I think that is it! Husker and I didn't spend much on each other since we're buying a house! We actually didn't get to spend Christmas with Husker this year since he was called to work...damn slackers calling in on their shifts! So, he got home around 2:30pm, opened gifts then went straight to bed for another shift that evening. Which, actually was really good because it was like making triple time and 1/2 that day!
So we had a great day. We all napped later in the afternoon then got up and dressed to go out for dinner. Loaded up and drove around town...what a big laugh, 2 places were open for dinner: Hong Wongs? Chinese and Kyrstal. We opted for Krystals....WHOA what a great Christmas dinner! LOL!!! We pigged out spending about $30 there! ahhaaa
We came home, made cookies and watched movies.
Another great Christmas spent with my great family!!!!








4 Comments:
Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas =) Sorry Husker had to work so much.
Sounds like a wonderful day!!
Sorry Husker had to work,but sounds like you made it fine without him..hehe
How funny, our kids got the same toothbrushes. :)
Sounds like you all got some good loot this year. :)
Merry Christmas Mary and Family!!
><(((*>
Post a Comment
<< Home