Friday, December 30, 2005

Almost 30 Weeks!!

I'm almost 30 weeks, isn't that crazy?!?!

The belly is measuring about 28 centimeters (11-12 inches) in fundal height. The baby's heartbeat sounds awesome and pounding away! I've barely gained anything this last month but the baby is growing so he's not concerned! My Glucose tests came back good. He had nothing to really talk with me about which is nice! :) My appointments are on a every 2 week schedule now. I still need to get the registration paperwork in at the Hospital. (oops! lol) And we're still struggling with a name! I never thought it was going to be this hard!!

So that's my monthly update! Just 9 more weeks till delivery!

5 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

WOW TIME IS FLYING BY!
I can't believe you only have a little over 2 months left!!
Glad to hear everything is smooth sailing for you!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Woo Hoo, baby's almost here! :)

4:43 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

How exciting!! But come on, chop chop, get a name for that little gal already... ;)

11:26 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

yay! Almost time for another baby!!

><((*>

8:53 AM  
Blogger JC said...

sheww time has flown by it seems like almost yesterday you told us you were expecting =)I'm glad everything is going good. Take it easy =)

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home