Kids!
I swear kids say the most hilarious things, and even moreso when it is things said beyond their years! Princess is contstantly cracking us up with the little things she says, and of course Lil'Buddy just follows right in her footsteps! All of their little friends are always saying funny things also, it's no wonder why they're all so witty!
Just yesterday while at PurpleMama's house Princess was getting the tickle torture from Husker. While laying across his lap she stops him;
Princess: "Wait, wait.... I have one last thing to say to my family!"
Husker: "And what is that?"
Princess: "Save me!!!!!"
Last week when Jelly was having a week-long sleepover she watched as I rolled cookies to bake. She says to me;
Jelly: "We get along really good don't we?"
Java: "Who? Me and You?"
Jelly: "Yes!"
Java: "Sure thing sweetie!"
Jelly: "We talk a lot together, we're really good friends!"
I just had to lean over and give her a big hug, what a happy little feeling that gave me! How cute is that....coming from a 5 yr old!?
Spice is always saying funny things, of course she gets it mostly from her older sister, Sugar! Right now she's all into those knock knock jokes! Gym Princess has had me in stitches already this morning. Ri and Macaroni definitely get me, but of course they get that from their Mama!!
They are one big comedy skit when they're together! I should probably camcorder the next get-together!! LOL
Just yesterday while at PurpleMama's house Princess was getting the tickle torture from Husker. While laying across his lap she stops him;
Princess: "Wait, wait.... I have one last thing to say to my family!"
Husker: "And what is that?"
Princess: "Save me!!!!!"
Last week when Jelly was having a week-long sleepover she watched as I rolled cookies to bake. She says to me;
Jelly: "We get along really good don't we?"
Java: "Who? Me and You?"
Jelly: "Yes!"
Java: "Sure thing sweetie!"
Jelly: "We talk a lot together, we're really good friends!"
I just had to lean over and give her a big hug, what a happy little feeling that gave me! How cute is that....coming from a 5 yr old!?
Spice is always saying funny things, of course she gets it mostly from her older sister, Sugar! Right now she's all into those knock knock jokes! Gym Princess has had me in stitches already this morning. Ri and Macaroni definitely get me, but of course they get that from their Mama!!
They are one big comedy skit when they're together! I should probably camcorder the next get-together!! LOL








4 Comments:
Kids..HOW FUNNY!!!
Sonshine is on a Knock Knock joke kick too..he just loves to come up with his own jokes, Most of the time they are HILARIOUS!!
Awww, too cute! Princess has started saying "where are you lately", it's so cute! She'll walk around the house, searching all the rooms saying "Dada (or Poppy or Papa, etc) where are you?", I have no clue where she got it from, but it's adorable!
Cute! I remember Ryan going through his Knock-Knock phase. It was to cute hearing him make up his own jokes.
Kids are just to cute. Little guy says some funny stuff at times.
Post a Comment
<< Home