Pooped, Pooped, Pooped!!
What an exhausting day!
Thursday we had an appointment to look at a house. Very nice house, the inside needs some work since it was a rental for quite a while, mostly costmetic stuff that can be easily fixed. It will be nice to have almost 2,000 sq ft. again! It's 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, plus an Office (which undoubtedly will be mine :) lol). If we buy it I already plan on knocking out a wall from the Kitchen to the Den to make a nice flowing Entertainment area. I love the old style swinging door from the Kitchen to the Dining Room, it's so classic! The Kitchen will get an entire revamp, with all new appliances, floors, counters and cabinets. So, my mind has been on overdrive...I've got it all planned out! :)
I had my Glucose Testing. That was fun. NOT! 12 hours of fasting...and let me tell you those Fokkers better not lose my blood this time! After that and running errands we spent some time with Di and Tileman. I also hosted this month's CTMH Club Meeting so we got to spend a little time with Scrappin'Mama (hope you're feeling better, btw!). I got the CUTEST stamps tonight and I can't wait to use them on my Christmas Layouts!
Our TRU Shopping trip was an experience. I think I enjoyed the socializing more than anything. It was great to see you all (Water, Flower, Stampy, Cubanita, Di, Blue, ChinaMom and of course everyone else that was there). I definitely can't wait to write my letter and make my calls tomorrow...what joy!!!!
Safely home...and very pooped! I will be baking most of the day and eating what I bake this weekend! :D hehee
Thursday we had an appointment to look at a house. Very nice house, the inside needs some work since it was a rental for quite a while, mostly costmetic stuff that can be easily fixed. It will be nice to have almost 2,000 sq ft. again! It's 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, plus an Office (which undoubtedly will be mine :) lol). If we buy it I already plan on knocking out a wall from the Kitchen to the Den to make a nice flowing Entertainment area. I love the old style swinging door from the Kitchen to the Dining Room, it's so classic! The Kitchen will get an entire revamp, with all new appliances, floors, counters and cabinets. So, my mind has been on overdrive...I've got it all planned out! :)
I had my Glucose Testing. That was fun. NOT! 12 hours of fasting...and let me tell you those Fokkers better not lose my blood this time! After that and running errands we spent some time with Di and Tileman. I also hosted this month's CTMH Club Meeting so we got to spend a little time with Scrappin'Mama (hope you're feeling better, btw!). I got the CUTEST stamps tonight and I can't wait to use them on my Christmas Layouts!
Our TRU Shopping trip was an experience. I think I enjoyed the socializing more than anything. It was great to see you all (Water, Flower, Stampy, Cubanita, Di, Blue, ChinaMom and of course everyone else that was there). I definitely can't wait to write my letter and make my calls tomorrow...what joy!!!!
Safely home...and very pooped! I will be baking most of the day and eating what I bake this weekend! :D hehee








5 Comments:
Glad you made it home safe. Well the TRU experience kinda sucked, but it was cool to get to see everyone and I am finally done with Chubs!!
The house sounds exciting. I hope if you get it you will have smooth sailing with the remodleing and not the crazyness we're going through . Have fun baking =)
Oh, you need to fill me in on the TRU experience!! I am feeling better, thanks for asking. Hubby never made it home until after 9 pm b/c he had to stop by the office downtown. I wanted to go shopping . . . but I guess I didn't feel much like it anyhow.
Good Luck with the house!! Sounds like a great place!!
All the goodies sound so yummy!!
Do you ever have time to relax? LOL
Hahhaa how many people does it take to cook an Enchiladia Frozen Meal??? ;)
Relax? No...never! I'm saving all of my relaxing time for March :)
Post a Comment
<< Home