Friday, December 16, 2005

Good News All Around!

We've had a mentally exhausting day but...well worth it! We were approved for the loan! We made an offer on the house and the owner is consulting her family. We also learned that the latest appraisal was actually done in '99 so she's basing her asking price on that (um...?? yeah...). Hopefully our contract will pretty much bind us in on the price we've offered and this will be one SWEET deal! Husker has pretty much taken care of everything and all of the calls, which is good because our broker is pretty annoying and I have no tolerance for that. :D

I started on my list today after doing household chores. The Muddy Buddies are chillin' ... and of course I've dipped into the bowl a many few times :) LOL

We're having a 'Yard Sale' tomorrow so I hope we sale all of these extra vending machines from our business! My goal is to just get rid of everything! Whatever is left is going to the Salvation Army.

Oh and the other good news for the day:

Blue can have her babies now :)
LadyBug got her house!
Lil'Buddy is POTTY TRAINED!!
My BIL/SIL finally have a baby after many, many years!
Christmas is just a week away!

WOOHOO!

7 Comments:

Blogger water said...

I love days like that, I am so happy for you guys!! Maybe I need to talk Flyboy into moving to GA 1.5 hr commute to work isn't all bad!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Sound like a great Day. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya =) WTG Little Buddy that is awesome Congrates to your BIL/SIL.

10:08 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Congrats on the loan and hopefully there will be a congrats on your new home soon following!!!
YAAY..WOOHOO!! WTG! LilBuddy!!! THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!
Congrats to your BIL/SIL on the new arrival to their family!!
Sounds like everything is falling into place quite nicely for ya..Glad to hear your FINALLY having your sale!!
Oh and please send some of that good news my way..LOL

11:35 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Yay for the good news kinda day. :)

You got anything at that yard sale that I need? LOL

12:32 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Girl you can HAVE IT ALL!!

It's COLD and GlOOMY and my oh my I've sold a whoppin' $40 worth!! lol

Water... To base it would be about 1 hour! Whenever I go to LadyBugs or around her area it's a hour and 1/2. But I take a few extra short cuts too! :)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yay! Congrats on everyone's good news! BTW, I just love the wording you chose for my good news. LMAO!

8:18 AM  
Blogger April said...

Wow, what a day! I'm tired after reading it! I'm so glad you were approved for the house, and what a sweet deal to walk in on. What a wonderful day you've had!

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home