Uncomfortable!
I'm getting to the point of being uncomfortable when I sleep or sit. I know I'm only 4 1/2 months but I'm pooching out like crazy. I think in the last couple of days the baby grew 6 inches! lol I have to sleep on a certain side with my pillow under me or between my legs. I can't lay on my back because I can't breathe if I do. When I sit in a chair or on the sofa I have to sloutch down because it's too uncomfortable to sit up straight.
Tonight while cooking dinner I got black pepper up my nose and it was never-ending sneezing...well you can just imagine what happened then. Already! Geez!
Anyway, it's all of the things I had prepared myself for but didn't expect now. I've never worn maternity clothing this early either so I'm a little bummed about that too. I was excited this afternoon when Ms. Cuba and I went to a local boutique and browsed the cutest things!! I can't wait to shop for baby clothes and all of the other little things. :)
Tonight while cooking dinner I got black pepper up my nose and it was never-ending sneezing...well you can just imagine what happened then. Already! Geez!
Anyway, it's all of the things I had prepared myself for but didn't expect now. I've never worn maternity clothing this early either so I'm a little bummed about that too. I was excited this afternoon when Ms. Cuba and I went to a local boutique and browsed the cutest things!! I can't wait to shop for baby clothes and all of the other little things. :)








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home