Meme Time
A is for Age: 29
B is for Booze: Margarita - currently, holding the Tequila.
C is for Career: Before becoming a SAHM, I worked at home managing my own Research Firm for Executive Recruiters.
D is for Dad’s name: Dad :)
E is for Essential Item to bring to a party: Myself ?!?!
F is for Favorite song at the moment: Not sure...
G is for Goof off thing to do: Blog, Scrapbook, Chat
H is for Hometown: Somewhere in the Swamp
I is for Instrument you play: I played Flute and Cornet for 7 years in School.
J is for Jam or Jelly you like: Grape Jelly or Peach Preserves
K is for Kids: 2 and 1 in the oven
L is for Living Arrangement: Me, Husker, Princess & Lil'Buddy
M is for Mom’s name: Mom :)
N is for Names of best friends: Too many to list!
O is for Overnight hospital stays: 4 - (6 mos., 16 yrs., 24 yrs. and at 26)
P is for Phobias: I really don't have any phobias.
Q is for Quote you like: “When in doubt, nod and smile”
R is for relationship that lasted longest: 6 yrs. and counting!
S is for Siblings: 2 Brothers, 2 Sisters...all younger!
T is for Texas, ever been? Yeah, it was really stinky. Literally, it smelled!
U is for Unique Trait: I'm pretty darn funny, it's a humor trait that runs in my family.
V is for Vegetable you love: Yellow Squash
W is for worst trait: Geez, I don't know...didn't you people know I'm perfect?!?
X is for Xrays you have had: Several I'm sure...I can't give an exact amount.
Y is for yummy food you make: Cheesecake! I can bake it better than the entire state of New York! But getting me to do so is like pulling teeth!
Z is for Zodiac sign: Leo! {ROAR}
So, who’s next?
B is for Booze: Margarita - currently, holding the Tequila.
C is for Career: Before becoming a SAHM, I worked at home managing my own Research Firm for Executive Recruiters.
D is for Dad’s name: Dad :)
E is for Essential Item to bring to a party: Myself ?!?!
F is for Favorite song at the moment: Not sure...
G is for Goof off thing to do: Blog, Scrapbook, Chat
H is for Hometown: Somewhere in the Swamp
I is for Instrument you play: I played Flute and Cornet for 7 years in School.
J is for Jam or Jelly you like: Grape Jelly or Peach Preserves
K is for Kids: 2 and 1 in the oven
L is for Living Arrangement: Me, Husker, Princess & Lil'Buddy
M is for Mom’s name: Mom :)
N is for Names of best friends: Too many to list!
O is for Overnight hospital stays: 4 - (6 mos., 16 yrs., 24 yrs. and at 26)
P is for Phobias: I really don't have any phobias.
Q is for Quote you like: “When in doubt, nod and smile”
R is for relationship that lasted longest: 6 yrs. and counting!
S is for Siblings: 2 Brothers, 2 Sisters...all younger!
T is for Texas, ever been? Yeah, it was really stinky. Literally, it smelled!
U is for Unique Trait: I'm pretty darn funny, it's a humor trait that runs in my family.
V is for Vegetable you love: Yellow Squash
W is for worst trait: Geez, I don't know...didn't you people know I'm perfect?!?
X is for Xrays you have had: Several I'm sure...I can't give an exact amount.
Y is for yummy food you make: Cheesecake! I can bake it better than the entire state of New York! But getting me to do so is like pulling teeth!
Z is for Zodiac sign: Leo! {ROAR}
So, who’s next?








4 Comments:
Me! I'm next! LOL
me four!
LOL! Your loyal followers. ;)
Well, you know... I am a cult-leader and all...sheesh!
muuhhahahaaa
Post a Comment
<< Home