22 Weeks To Go!
I had my monthly OB appointment today. We had gone to the wrong office so we had to rush over to the older one. As soon as we got there my doctor had to run out for a delivery! He has delivered both of my kiddos, so I've been seeing him for almost 6 years! In all of that time this is the first that he's ever had to skip out on one of my appointments, so I couldn't be upset!
I did however get to see one of the other doctors, he was really nice! Everything is going great! I'm almost 17 1/2 weeks now! He did ask if I've been eating healthy, apparently I've lost some weight (no surprise since I didn't eat for 3 days!). I explained that I just got over a nasty virus and that made him feel better, that at least it wasn't me not eating or gaining weight.
Husker got to feel the baby kick last night. He was super active and moving all around. It's so crazy that I am feeling him much more early than I did with the others!
So that's my OB update. Everything is good and well!!
I did however get to see one of the other doctors, he was really nice! Everything is going great! I'm almost 17 1/2 weeks now! He did ask if I've been eating healthy, apparently I've lost some weight (no surprise since I didn't eat for 3 days!). I explained that I just got over a nasty virus and that made him feel better, that at least it wasn't me not eating or gaining weight.
Husker got to feel the baby kick last night. He was super active and moving all around. It's so crazy that I am feeling him much more early than I did with the others!
So that's my OB update. Everything is good and well!!








1 Comments:
Yay! That's great!
Post a Comment
<< Home