Thursday, September 29, 2005

Busy Bodies!

Tuesday I spent most of the day getting some laundry done and working on the playgroup's website. Tuesday evening Stampy drove up and we went to a scrapbooking class together. We had a lot of fun, although we were the only 'students' we had a great time with our instructor! She was much older but she sure knows her Milli Vanilli!!! LOL

Wednesday the kids and I got up early to go to the Zoo with the playgroup. I had only gotten about 5 1/2 hours of sleep and it killed me to get up at 7:30am! I hit my snooze button 3 times! I finally made it out of the house at 20 till 9am. Stopped and filled up the gas then we were on our way. We pulled into the Zoo entrance at exactly 10am!!! I was so excited... I hauled ass but we made it right on time!

The Class we took at the Zoo literally sucked. First the Hippie-Chick had to give our toddlers/preschoolers a lesson on not running thru the Zoo, or yelling (they're kids and they get excited? hello?!). Us parents got a lesson on how to properly dispose of our trash bags and yogurt containers. The kids heard a lesson on Farm Animals (we're at the Zoo right?) and how they use the hide off cattle for shoes...the look on their little faces was priceless! After that dreadful "lecture" we headed back into the Zoo to meet the rest of the group that opted out of the class.

It was a very long day. It started off humid and muggy but the clouds came in and cooled us off for a little while. I think all of the kids had a wonderful time, even playing Zoo Bingo! We got home just a few minutes after 5pm then went out for Chinese for dinner. That place rocked! We got SO MUCH FOOD it was unreal! It was definitely a feast for under $30! We rushed home so I could watch LOST and then we put a movie in, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy...one word proceeds that 'Stupid'.

Husker is off again today so we're doing a few things around the house then I'm going to go do some cropping at the Nook. Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!!
Sorry the class sucked but sounds like the zoo was fun!!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home