Wowzers!!
Wow...it seems like forever since I've been online! For those that aren't around me much I've been sick. Sicker than sick. DOG sick!
Sunday we got home from staying over at Flower & Safety Dad's house. Bunco ran a little late and I felt too tired to drive home. So the kids and I pulled out what seems to be our bed away from our beds! So once we were home I didn't feel too well. I couldn't really pin point what it was, my head certainly ached and I wasn't willing to cook so Husker took over in that department. I watched DH then fell asleep. Monday morning was the hell of all mornings. We all woke up (minus Lil'Buddy) with the virus from hell. Husker and I should have taken up stock in Charmin because we disposed of enough tissue, we used an entire forest worth!
Princess just didn't feel well. Her tummy hurt, she wouldn't eat much, just wanted to sleep. Lil'Buddy pretty much bounced off the walls for 3 days!
There were times when I didn't even know what day it was. Husker was so delirious he told me in bed one night that he had a cherry filled donut and it pissed me off! Hello! I'm so sick that I can't eat a darn thing and you want to talk about donuts?!?! Tonight over dinner I mentioned it again and he looked at me like I was the crazy one....he never had a cherry filled donut!
Anyway, last night was the final evening for me. I had cleaned out my system... there was nothing left in there, I had to get better! I tried eating a Larry's Sub, but that came back up a few hours later. Lil'Buddy went running to Husker telling him "Mommy talk to the toilet"...that's my new code for "vomiting".
Today I am thrilled to report that I was able to eat lunch AND dinner at Chilis and kept it both down!! Though my eyes must be way bigger than my stomach because I couldn't eat too much, I guess that's good though...I've been such an overeater lately!
So that's it...I'm better, Lil'Buddy is okay, Husker is about 90% there. We're still battling a fever with Princess. It just started yesterday with her.
Hopefully it's not raining tomorrow, I'd like to get out and maybe take the kids to the park!
Did ya miss me??!?! :)
Sunday we got home from staying over at Flower & Safety Dad's house. Bunco ran a little late and I felt too tired to drive home. So the kids and I pulled out what seems to be our bed away from our beds! So once we were home I didn't feel too well. I couldn't really pin point what it was, my head certainly ached and I wasn't willing to cook so Husker took over in that department. I watched DH then fell asleep. Monday morning was the hell of all mornings. We all woke up (minus Lil'Buddy) with the virus from hell. Husker and I should have taken up stock in Charmin because we disposed of enough tissue, we used an entire forest worth!
Princess just didn't feel well. Her tummy hurt, she wouldn't eat much, just wanted to sleep. Lil'Buddy pretty much bounced off the walls for 3 days!
There were times when I didn't even know what day it was. Husker was so delirious he told me in bed one night that he had a cherry filled donut and it pissed me off! Hello! I'm so sick that I can't eat a darn thing and you want to talk about donuts?!?! Tonight over dinner I mentioned it again and he looked at me like I was the crazy one....he never had a cherry filled donut!
Anyway, last night was the final evening for me. I had cleaned out my system... there was nothing left in there, I had to get better! I tried eating a Larry's Sub, but that came back up a few hours later. Lil'Buddy went running to Husker telling him "Mommy talk to the toilet"...that's my new code for "vomiting".
Today I am thrilled to report that I was able to eat lunch AND dinner at Chilis and kept it both down!! Though my eyes must be way bigger than my stomach because I couldn't eat too much, I guess that's good though...I've been such an overeater lately!
So that's it...I'm better, Lil'Buddy is okay, Husker is about 90% there. We're still battling a fever with Princess. It just started yesterday with her.
Hopefully it's not raining tomorrow, I'd like to get out and maybe take the kids to the park!
Did ya miss me??!?! :)








1 Comments:
Yes, I missed you! So sorry y'all were sick, but glad to hear you're feeling better now!
Post a Comment
<< Home