Much To Do!
Tomorrow is going to be one big dirty job!
Laundry
Dishes
Clean Bathrooms
Dust
Vacuum and Mop
Change Bedding
The entire house needs disinfecting. I tried as much as I could but
when you're sick you can only do so much! I have to run out for more Bleach,
not a good thing to run out of!
Sometime inbetween all of this cleaning I'm heading out for a Manicure/Pedicure!
Lil'Buddy and Husker need haircuts. Princess needs some 'Mommy Time'...so I may take
her with me when I run errands.
You think it's possible that I may deserve to just hire someone to come in and clean my house?
The entire house needs disinfecting. I tried as much as I could but
when you're sick you can only do so much! I have to run out for more Bleach,
not a good thing to run out of!
Sometime inbetween all of this cleaning I'm heading out for a Manicure/Pedicure!
Lil'Buddy and Husker need haircuts. Princess needs some 'Mommy Time'...so I may take
her with me when I run errands.
You think it's possible that I may deserve to just hire someone to come in and clean my house?








3 Comments:
With all the overtime Husker has been pulling I would definately be spending the money for a 3 hour clean!! I am off for pretty much the same chore list without the mani/pedi!! Have a good day and I am glad you are better!
Yes, you deserve to hire someone, especially after all of y'all being sick!
So far my cleaning lady is great! She's a little hairy, and has a deep voice. For some reason she's sleeping in my bed each night too... oh wait, it's my husband!!! ahahhahaa!
Post a Comment
<< Home