Monday, September 26, 2005

Our Weekend

Saturday was a pretty uneventful day. The kids had lots of playtime. Princess, Lil'Buddy and Sunshine played a lot outside trying to catch butterflies and other critters! It was their last night that Sunshine was staying over so we did all kinds of fun things, now my fridge is covered in fine artwork! :)

Sunday was a big day! Princess woke me up before the alarm and was ready to go! We had a Family Outing planned with the playgroup at one of the Bowling Allies. We arrived excited to see all of our friends. We had 5 lanes; 2 with bumpers for the kids! It was so damn cute to see all of the kids bowling, most could barely carry the ball. Princess discovered how to Granny-Roll, that made it much more fun for her!
I on the other hand didn't do so well, I bowled my worst ever...but hey, I'm 15 weeks pregnant and the 8lb. ball was too heavy! LOL

The highlight of the night was when LadyBug did the Granny-Roll in her miniskirt and we all got a peek at her Nahunta.....need I say more???

After Bowling we all decided to go out to dinner at TGIFridays! There ended up being 20 of us together, can you imagine that table?! It was really great! All of the guys headed over to the bar area to watch the games and get a little drink on.

The kids and I went to Flower & SafetyDad's house afterwards to watch Desperate Houswives and we ended up staying over! Princess & Lil'Buddy absolutely loved staying at Bubby's house and I think he liked waking up to them as well!

We made it home around 1pm today. My washer/dryer FINALLY arrived! Yayy! It's in the utility room and ready to go! Now I'm ready for my long day to come to a close. I'm exhausted!

How was your weekend?

3 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I bet you're excited about that! When I was waiting for my washer/dryer to get delivered 2 years ago, I was sooo excited! I did all the laundry in the house the first 2 days and then was wondering what else I could wash. The novelty has since worn off, unfortunately.

1:42 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!!
The boys are dying for us to take them bowling...soon soon..lol

9:44 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Ahahahaaaa... okay that was funny!!!! And I wasn't *trying* to get a peek! :p

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home