The Big Day!
Tomorrow is the BIG day for us!! We have my Sono appointment in the morning and I'm crossing every finger and toe that the baby is far along enough to tell the sex. I can't wait to get to the Playdate and show off the U/S pictures too!! The first thing I have to do is buy an outfit the min. I find out the sex... that's a must!!
We'll see some of you tomorrow, my kids are dying to play with all of their friends too! I'm off to get my video tape and other things together.
WooHoo...Did I say how excited I was? :D
We'll see some of you tomorrow, my kids are dying to play with all of their friends too! I'm off to get my video tape and other things together.
WooHoo...Did I say how excited I was? :D








3 Comments:
WOOO Have fun!!
I can't wait to find out what your having!!
It was great seeing y'all at the mall today! My Princess is starting to really enjoy playing with all of her friends! The kids were so cute today at Old Navy! LOL And I know, too! =Þ
I wish I could have made it to the mall today! Hopefully we will cross paths sooner than later. My best friend is due within a week of you so you are my belly update for her since she lives in Michigan!!
Post a Comment
<< Home