Thursday, September 22, 2005

We're having a....



...BOY!

The Sonogram went great today. We got started a little late, the Sonographer seemed a little frazzled today, actually she was a plain nut case.

We got to see the baby yawn, that was the absolute sweetest thing I had ever seen! It was a huge yawn and you could see the exhaustion from it afterwards, very cute!!
He stretched and kicked several times and his legs looked so tiny and fraile. The heartbeat was at 156 bmp which is good and healthy.

She didn't want to give me any details regarding the sex, though she referred to it as "him" the whole time after we had asked. She also saw the penis but didn't want to say definitely since there's a very slight chance it could be the tail. We're going to go on that 95ish% and say it's a BOY!

I'm 15 weeks and measuring on target. I also had to go back and do my labs again. They called saying they lost my blood in transit...ugh, whatever!

---------------------

The rest of our day went great. We headed to the mall to play with friends. There were so many there, it was awesome! Husker dropped us off so he could run errands. We had lunch, I had been craving Hovan really bad. I loved their Greek Salad...and damnit, I ate those Olives again!!! What's wrong with me?!?! The kids rode the infamous train and then we did the usual store browsing. We ended up spending about $100 in Old Navy for the kids Christmas. I got some really cute outfits!!

We have Sunshine with us till Sunday! I know Thumblina will enjoy the break but miss her Sunshine :) We'll take very good care of her!

5 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Congrats! I think I posted about my day at the same time as you did! LOL I'm excited for you, and I had fun shopping with you! Oh, Sailor said that our Princess can't play with Lil' Buddy anymore since he kissed her today! LOL They were so cute together.

12:35 AM  
Blogger water said...

Congrats on the boy!!

10:30 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Congrats on the baby boy!!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Another girl? Lil' Buddy has moved on to other girls! LOL He's kissin on all of em! He's such a cutie!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Yeah, he's more than just a two-timer! He's got so many little girlfriends, I just can't keep up! ;) lol

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home