Monday Schmunday
Today has been a typical Monday. Not much happenin'!
I got a phone call that woke me about 8:30am, it was a pending member in the playgroup making sure it was okay to go today. I didn't answer because I just woke and didn't recognize the number. I tried to lay back down but couldn't sleep. I got up and sent out a ton of emails to pending members, expired members, existing non-active members...the work is never done! Had a nice chat on the phone with Princess Di then I got sucked into E.R. and ended up crying like a baby. Finally it was passed noon and neither of my kids were awake, they were peacefully sleeping! I hung some of Princess' clothes and put a load of laundry in the wash.
They finally got up around 12:30-12:45 and hungry for pancakes! :) Mommy's speciality! They've been gems all day! After their breakfast they got dressed and picked up their rooms, watched a little bit of Disney then went outside to ride bikes and chase bubbles. I finally opened up Lil'Buddy's bubble blower he got for his birthday. It's Buzz Lightyear...they had a blast with that thing!
Husker is snoozing. He worked a double again so he needs to sleep the rest of the evening to go back to work tonight. I plan on cooking dinner in a few hours, there's nothing else for me to do around the house though. I'm sad the mail didn't run today, I had some good movies coming from Netflix!
Happy Columbus Day! - - For Cubanita!
I got a phone call that woke me about 8:30am, it was a pending member in the playgroup making sure it was okay to go today. I didn't answer because I just woke and didn't recognize the number. I tried to lay back down but couldn't sleep. I got up and sent out a ton of emails to pending members, expired members, existing non-active members...the work is never done! Had a nice chat on the phone with Princess Di then I got sucked into E.R. and ended up crying like a baby. Finally it was passed noon and neither of my kids were awake, they were peacefully sleeping! I hung some of Princess' clothes and put a load of laundry in the wash.
They finally got up around 12:30-12:45 and hungry for pancakes! :) Mommy's speciality! They've been gems all day! After their breakfast they got dressed and picked up their rooms, watched a little bit of Disney then went outside to ride bikes and chase bubbles. I finally opened up Lil'Buddy's bubble blower he got for his birthday. It's Buzz Lightyear...they had a blast with that thing!
Husker is snoozing. He worked a double again so he needs to sleep the rest of the evening to go back to work tonight. I plan on cooking dinner in a few hours, there's nothing else for me to do around the house though. I'm sad the mail didn't run today, I had some good movies coming from Netflix!








2 Comments:
JavaMama withdrawals...hahaha, have yourself a cup 'o Joe! :)
LOL! I think we're all having JavaMama withdrawals since she moved! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home