Friday, September 09, 2005

Weekend = Break!

Last weekend I said I wouldn't be blogging much but I was really bored and ended up blogging a lot. Right now I've got a lot of things going on and I feel if I were to be here writing it would just spew out and I'm not ready for that. So, I'm just going to try and stay away. It'll be hard because Husker works all weekend and I don't have a single thing to do.

Have a nice weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

That's what the blog's for, spew away!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

No way! Right now I'm not feeling too well about a lot of things and people. I don't know but something is going on and I feel completely in the dark, probably because I am.

I know it is not my hormones. Things have changed and I need a few days to find out why and how.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

You know I'm here if you need or want to talk.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home