I'm a darn good judge!
Today was the pageant. I took Princess with me so she could play with the Director's daughter, Kayla. They had met before but it had been well over a year since they'd seen each other so it was basically like a new introduction. I sat at the table in front of the stage. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be... lots of beautiful little girls. What was difficult was the expression I would have to keep on my face...which obviously was a smile. You don't want to make these kids feel uncomfortable or uneasy...and we all know that a smile goes a million miles!
There were a few that placed differently than I thought they would have but that shows you the difference of opinions when you have multiple judges. All in all, it was fun. I had a good time and it was easy money!
There were a few that placed differently than I thought they would have but that shows you the difference of opinions when you have multiple judges. All in all, it was fun. I had a good time and it was easy money!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home