Call me Judge Java-Mama
That's right, I said Judge! Tomorrow I will have the liberty of judging a local beauty pageant. Princess can't compete because her clothes are just too small now. Over the past year she's grown out of everything she owns, pageant related!
I have her dress posted for sale, here's one of the banners advertising it;
Isn't she beautiful? Oh, the dress too! I believe she was close to 3 in this photo. Her Casualwear is for sale also but I need to find the photos of her last wearing it. So I'll probably take her clothes with me in the morning to set them up at the pageant, that way if anyone is interested I can sell them there. I'm excited about judging. I've never judged a 'live' pageant, I've done many online and photogenic contests before, I can't imagine it'll be any harder. It'll be good for me, I get to make a little money, meet other people in the area as well as scope out the competition ;)!
I have her dress posted for sale, here's one of the banners advertising it;
Isn't she beautiful? Oh, the dress too! I believe she was close to 3 in this photo. Her Casualwear is for sale also but I need to find the photos of her last wearing it. So I'll probably take her clothes with me in the morning to set them up at the pageant, that way if anyone is interested I can sell them there. I'm excited about judging. I've never judged a 'live' pageant, I've done many online and photogenic contests before, I can't imagine it'll be any harder. It'll be good for me, I get to make a little money, meet other people in the area as well as scope out the competition ;)!








2 Comments:
Cool! That sounds exciting!
OMG what a beauty!
How do you think that would look on the Dominator? j/k!!
have fun at the pageant!
><(((*>
Post a Comment
<< Home