Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Holy Cow

My kids have obviously been stricken by the stuck-inside-the-house-too-long-syndrome!! We left to do a little 'sightseeing' (haha right?!) and shopping. I went to Bealls Outlet first. Got my shopping cart and proceeded to put Lil'Man in the front. He refused by kicking the shit out of me in every part of my body yelling "I walk, I want to WALK". Of course I argue back and you know me, I gave in. I warned him, "Touch anything or run off and you're getting straight in this cart!".
Well, he ran off. He touched everything in sight. He screamed at me. He kicked me. He used his cast as a weapon on his poor Mommy. I was to the point of just laughing my ass off because, 1. this is so unlike my child. 2. I'm past the point of embarrassment. and 3. it couldn't get any worse.

So we promptly leave the store as I get him and Princess together. We walk around outside and he promises he'll be good. So we head to Big Lots. He actually was much better. I guess he just needed to blow some steam. Princess told me today that he was acting really weird and was a crazy little boy. lol

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

He finally settled down when I let him and Princess play outside today. I'm just so fearful about the streets and not having any fencing that I haven't let them go out into the yard much.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

woops, he discovered the weapon. ACK!! Glad everything settled down. Princess sure is funny...lol..."a crazy little boy"...lol

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home