Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Taking a Two-Day Break!

Today is the beginning of a two day break for me and this unpacking business! I'm getting myself and the kids together and we're going to 'town' as my dear friend Brandi refers to it and we're going shopping. Not that there's much to really shop at but we do have a small mall with Belks/Pennys/Sears and there's a Bealls, Big Lots, Freds and Citi Trends (have no idea what that is). I also want to drive by the two Scrapbook stores I found. One of them is downtown and looks so darn cute, very antiquish and cozy!

I've got boxes up to my ears and I can't really unpack them anyway. Husker didn't feel like putting anything together last night so the Entertainment Center is still face down in the living room, which means I can't arrange that room. My bed's headboard is still in the hallway, so I can't exactly get my room finished. So, I call for a break! Tomorrow we'll head to Jax for the Thurs. playdate and pick up some things at the apartment. Anyone want to come help load up my van? :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Well we'll be loading up sometime in the afternoon, probably around 3ish... you know, gotta do the playgroup thing first :)
So anytime after 3 if you're available c'mon over!! I think Desert Flower is coming over too. The more the merrier...and the quicker I get this #*@*(!^& out of that apartment!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

That's what we call it too...'going to town'. :) Takes us 10-15 minutes for us to get to town.

Hope the loading goes well.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home