Just Lovely
Today was an interesting day. Since my plans had been completely re-arranged without my consent or any warning I pretty much missed out on everything I wanted to do today. I spent the morning hours outside with the hedger completing my task of 'hedging'. It looks much better around the house, but I'm wondering, why in the world would someone, anyone, plant hedges around the front and only one other side of a house? What happened to the other side or perhaps the backside? Hmm, very strange. Anyway, I finished that task, showered and headed to the dealership to get our van worked on. I spent close to 3 1/2 hours there in the lobby. What.Fun.
Husker met us there to keep us company after he was finished with work. When everything was final and fixed we went to Sears to look at Washers/Dryers. We bought Lil'Man a new pair of Tennis Shoes....they're soooo cute, he picked out Mickey Mouse shoes and they light up when he walks. Usually I can't stand the 'character logo' type clothing/shoes but these are very simple and not busy, plus they look too adorable on! We also bought a new water purifier...Original price; $179.97...closeout price; $9.97 ... what an awesome deal!!!!
We decided on Zaxby's for dinner, we've never ate there before, it was actually pretty good. After getting back to the house we set up the Entertainment Center and unpacked 6 or 7 boxes, painted Princess' Entertainment Center for her room, watched a movie and now just settling down.
Hope everyone had a great Thursday...I so missed being at Playgroup today!!!
Husker met us there to keep us company after he was finished with work. When everything was final and fixed we went to Sears to look at Washers/Dryers. We bought Lil'Man a new pair of Tennis Shoes....they're soooo cute, he picked out Mickey Mouse shoes and they light up when he walks. Usually I can't stand the 'character logo' type clothing/shoes but these are very simple and not busy, plus they look too adorable on! We also bought a new water purifier...Original price; $179.97...closeout price; $9.97 ... what an awesome deal!!!!
We decided on Zaxby's for dinner, we've never ate there before, it was actually pretty good. After getting back to the house we set up the Entertainment Center and unpacked 6 or 7 boxes, painted Princess' Entertainment Center for her room, watched a movie and now just settling down.
Hope everyone had a great Thursday...I so missed being at Playgroup today!!!








2 Comments:
We missed you at Coffee last night! 3 1/2 hours?! How did you keep the kids entertained? Princess woulda been whining and pitching a fit the whole time!
I started off with McD's, so they had about a 1/2 hour of eating. A few salesmen and saleswomen walking by entertained them, blew balloons for them, etc.. Then after about 20 mins. of them driving me nuts I found the Disney Channel!! :) Husker showed up shortly afterwards.
Post a Comment
<< Home