Sunday, July 03, 2005

4th of July Pre-Par-tay

Since I boycotted going out anywhere this evening (except for Targét and the Flats) I decided to invite a couple of people over for dinner and a movie. We had a Mexican feast!! Soft and Hard Tacos, Black Bean Quesidilla, Taquitos, Beans, Spanish Rice and the delicious Chips and Queso from Tijuana Flats.. it was so good!

We sat down afterwards and watched a movie. Then it was time to light up the sky, well at least the parking lot! The kids loved the sparklers and poppers, I can't wait to see their faces tomorrow!!!

Speaking of my trip to Targét... I picked up some beautiful bowls and serving platters from Pfaltzgraff. They match my storage containers, which I'm very happy about! The set is the Providence Stoneware. The best part... I got them on clearance, 6 pieces for only $50!!! What a steal! I saved a lot of moolah!

3 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Sounds fun! What movie did y'all watch?

9:26 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I linked to it... it was The Hostage, with Bruce Willis. It was actually pretty good!!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

That is good! We just watched it a few nights ago.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home