Tuesday, June 21, 2005

No Soliciting, Damnit!

Today I got a knock at my door. I was approached by a gang of young kids, ages ranging from 5-6 to about 14-15, asking if I wanted to buy stickers. Stickers. That's it. A sheet of stickers from one of those thick books you can purchase at Wal-Mart or Target. The book that probably costs about $3.

So I drill them on the 'No Soliciting' policy...of course So-lic-it-ing is such a BIG word they looked at me like I was crazy. The older girl turned to walk away from me and that pissed me off. So, needless to say I drilled the shit out of them. I doubt any one of them will come back trying to sell me anything for their junk food habits again! I swear I see those same kids coming from the grocery store with bags full of candy and pop, everyday!

Where the hell are these kids parents? Oh, right...probably standing outside waiting for them to hit the next door!

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I hate that! I really need to get a No Soliciting sign for the door. If I wanted to buy it, I'd find it all by myself, I don't need someone harrassing me when I'm at home. I actually had a salesman come to my door yesterday as I was getting dressed. I grabbed the closest shirt, threw it on, and looked out the window in time to see him walking to the neighbor's door. And then, he came back later when my hubby was home! Damn solicitors! LOL

11:19 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Ugh.. he came BACK? He was stalking you guys!! lol

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home