Some weeks you just go with the flow...
I didn't expect to be as busy as we've been this week but sometimes you just go with the flow. We've had such a fun week and the kids have enjoyed every minute of it. Monday was a short playdate, a storm was brewing in and I wasn't sure how bad it would get. Tuesday we went over to Kitty Cat's for a playdate. We had a lot of fun, the kids played in the huge playroom and outside in the kiddie pool. Afterwards 5 of us went out for dessert at a really relaxing café.
Wednesday I hosted a Father's Day Craft Playdate! WhoooWeee that was fun! We had about 20 kids over and 8 Mommies! All of the kids did different things for their Dads. Aprons, Tshirts, Cards, Windchimes, etc. It was a little hectic but we got through it!
Today we did our usual Thursday playdate. About 15 Moms showed up to play, have lunch, ride the ChooChoo Train and shop. This evening I went to Water Aerobics. Princess went with me. I felt so bad that I didn't bring her suit, but I wasn't sure if I would be able to watch her like I would have wanted to. She was pretty upset and I definitely felt bad. On our way home we picked up a couple of movies and ordered pizza! Too bad Husker has to work! :(
Wednesday I hosted a Father's Day Craft Playdate! WhoooWeee that was fun! We had about 20 kids over and 8 Mommies! All of the kids did different things for their Dads. Aprons, Tshirts, Cards, Windchimes, etc. It was a little hectic but we got through it!
Today we did our usual Thursday playdate. About 15 Moms showed up to play, have lunch, ride the ChooChoo Train and shop. This evening I went to Water Aerobics. Princess went with me. I felt so bad that I didn't bring her suit, but I wasn't sure if I would be able to watch her like I would have wanted to. She was pretty upset and I definitely felt bad. On our way home we picked up a couple of movies and ordered pizza! Too bad Husker has to work! :(








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home