Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Guilty, Until Proven Innocent

For those that know me know that I rarely share my viewpoints on serious issues. There's just no need for it. In most cases, people in general could give a crap less about what I, or anyone else thinks. So my opinion, again, in most cases, means nothing. I'm not a celebrity, a politician, a high profiled attorney or anyone that has any links that could ever sway anyone else's opinion to where it would actually matter.

This Michael Jackson thing, bugs me. Plain and Simple. I do not think this ?man? is innocent but at the same time the Jurors seemed to soley base their decision on the Victim's Mother and her Testimonies.

C'mon people, the man is a FREAK. He's disgusting to look at. He gives me the creeps and the closest I'd ever get to him is on my 32" TV.

Do I think his celebrity status had anything to do with the verdict? Sure. Nobody wants to put the "King of Pop" in prison. Let us average-everyday-stay-at-home-moms at him and see what would happen. That man would be thrown in prison so quick his head would spin!

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Sickening! (Still kinda in shock right now, and I don't know why I expected different.)

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home